ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phils imo is so hyped like NMDs 
roll.gif
  Their beef ribs with sauce on the side is what I get all the time tho...

Lil Piggies and Coops for me.
havent tried it yet, but here in la it's all about Bludso's. brisket that will melt in your mouth

havent tried it yet, but here in la it's all about Bludso's. brisket that will melt in your mouth
No I am all about brisket...  Hahaha!  When I went to San Antonio few months ago, bbq was bomb...

Phils stained the boost on my Silver LTD 
mad.gif
  Got bbq on them 
laugh.gif

damn you guys. I work near phils and now I want some haha, but that line is going to suck, so maybe a cali burrito will do.

I haven't had incredible BBQ since I moved from Atlanta. Might have to check out some of these socal spots.
Go back to South young man lol. Phil's was decent, but most of the BBQs placeds I've been to in SD have been underwhelming. Maybe because my taste buds are calibrated for Southern BBQ. Weird not seeing brisket on the menu every place I go, too.

Last edited:

Go back to South young man lol. Phil's was decent, but most of the BBQs placeds I've been to in SD have been underwhelming. Maybe because my taste buds are calibrated for Southern BBQ. Weird not seeing brisket on the menu every place I go, too.
When I was living in NYC and made a trip back to Atlanta, I flew back with a 12 pack of Fat Tire (not available in NY) and 2 lbs of vacuum sealed BBQ from Fox Bros. (brisket and pulled pork). Me and a friend had a FEAST!

I haven't had incredible BBQ since I moved from Atlanta. Might have to check out some of these socal spots.
Best BBQ in LA right now is Bludso's. Haven't been to the OG location in Compton but I hit the La Brea location regularly.

There are other spots that are cool and have charm & whatnot, but when it comes down to the meat, Bluso's has em beat.

*might have to copyright that slogan and pitch it to them haha

When I was living in NYC and made a trip back to Atlanta, I flew back with a 12 pack of Fat Tire (not available in NY) and 2 lbs of vacuum sealed BBQ from Fox Bros. (brisket and pulled pork). Me and a friend had a FEAST!
nthat.gif

I had a friend who was going to bring me Whataburger in her luggage when she flew out to SD. After thinking it through, she concluded it wasn't that great of an idea. Not a fan of the Mexican out here either, but again, it's because my taste buds are calibrated for Tex Mex . Not that it's bad, because it's not, just not my favorite.

I do like the small pockets and restaurants here though. Nice to eat non-chain stuff all the time and everything is pretty close. Parking can be a mother though. Tundras don't fit that great in some of these parking spots either.

I moved up out of LA 5 years ago man.  I only knew he had 1 shop back then.  Good to see him on the up and up.  Dude has Texas roots from what I recall. 
Yeah they opened the second location a little over a year ago I think. It's actually a collaboration between the og Bludso's & the people who own Golden State on Fairfax.

From what I hear the two Bludso's actually have very little in common. Always been curious to check out the og.

Yeah they opened the second location a little over a year ago I think. It's actually a collaboration between the og Bludso's & the people who own Golden State on Fairfax.

From what I hear the two Bludso's actually have very little in common. Always been curious to check out the og.
The OG is not even a restaurant.  IIRC all they had was like 2 stools or 2 tiny  tables lol.  But the brisket was the ****nit. 

Back
Top Bottom