ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll most likely have the Wood Wood and SNS UBs next week via trades. I'm giving up my Red Carpet Lebron VIIs and AJ11 Concords (both VNDS) for the UBs in DS condition.

Really? I saw a vid of someone showing them with a london footlocker receipt but idk
For real?

I live in the UK and thought they only dropped in German Outlets.

Going to phone every footlocker in the UK tomorrow, even though i don't live near one lol.

You got a link to that pic?

Not sure if these have been posted but they look pretty sharp. Looks like it might be UK exclusive though:

For real?
I live in the UK and thought they only dropped in German Outlets.
Going to phone every footlocker in the UK tomorrow, even though i don't live near one lol.
You got a link to that pic?

No link I just attached the pic so readers get a better visual. Style# AF5837

They haven't even dropped here in Europe.

Just a few German outlet stores got them.

Been chasing them ever since they dropped in Asia like 5 months ago.
The Olives dropped in the EU they were just very limited. Only the burgundy was an Asia exclusive.

Just came back from a mini walk.  Still cant believe how comfy these things are. 
smokin.gif

Can someone help me with these copped from Ebay and need a second opinion they look more cream than white and is the blue padding behind the ankle support normal?

View media item 1963713View media item 1963714View media item 1963715View media item 1963716View media item 1963717View media item 1963718View media item 1963720

Better pic of the boost? Whites have some cream pk in the toe box just fyi.

View media item 1965124View media item 1965125View media item 1965126Hope these pics help the tissue paper didn't say boost and this is a pic of how the shoe tree looked

Last edited:
You seem to know your ****.

Did the core black wools ever drop?
I spend way too much time here haha, probably gonna have to chill out a big after these SBs cause I have some time consuming projects approaching, whereas the past few months have been pretty mellow at work and I've been able to mess around on the internet without anyone caring.

Regardless, yeah the core black wools dropped, I have a pair, got em from ADC. Not sure if they dropped in EU or not, they flew by under the radar on account of them looking almost identical to the regular core blacks. I actually bought my pair accidentally, thinking I was doubling up on regular core blacks, before I started keeping track of SKUs and whatnot.

They actually dropped on ADC at least a couple weeks before sites started announcing them alongside the grey wools.

I spend way too much time here haha, probably gonna have to chill out a big after these SBs cause I have some time consuming projects approaching, whereas the past few months have been pretty mellow at work and I've been able to mess around on the internet without anyone caring.

Regardless, yeah the core black wools dropped, I have a pair, got em from ADC. Not sure if they dropped in EU or not, they flew by under the radar on account of them looking almost identical to the regular core blacks. I actually bought my pair accidentally, thinking I was doubling up on regular core blacks, before I started keeping track of SKUs and whatnot.

They actually dropped on ADC at least a couple weeks before sites started announcing them alongside the grey wools.
I know the feeling, spent way to much time on KTT, had a break and now i find myself here lol.

Thanks for the info, think i might just have to hold out and see what Adidas drops for the summer, current cws are ugly, really dislike the gradients.

I have wool grey UBs, that i beat traveling Asia for 2 months in. Just sold my white and my core black UBs because i went TTS and they were too tight.

Back
Top Bottom