ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point cant we consider all the solid colors exclusive? I mean nearly every color sells out.
Limited yes, exclusive no, at least not in this context since we're talking about asia & eu exclusive, meaning something that will not release in the US.

Last edited:
i really can't keep up with all of these NMD's. They are all starting to look the same to me! Was their a checklist of what's coming out, and when?

I have both, MR > Tan though both are lovely.

Anyone know where I can get the white wave UB? I actually think I like those better than the all white. Mad I slept.

Anyone know where I can get the white wave UB? I actually think I like those better than the all white. Mad I slept.
They will probably restock on ADC again, they'll keep popping up here & there. Probably the best of the gradient colorways to release so far.

The women's version is nicer than the men's though

View media item 1965124View media item 1965125View media item 1965126Hope these pics help the tissue paper didn't say boost and this is a pic of how the shoe tree looked

Restocked pairs came with white paper. Both my pairs did. Your boost pic isnt clear enough. Are there nipples on the boost? Both my inserts came with paper on them. Only on that cw for me though
Yes they have little nipples/dots all over the boost I just thought the white paper and tissue on shoe tree was suspect thank you I guess they passed the test don't know if I over paid but I can't complain for $210 shipped

Whoa. Have you seen OT 350 in person? I wasn't a fan until I saw them in person and now I think they might be my favorite CW. Tough call with TD.

Yes. UGLY AF to me. Just not a color i can do. Maybe if I'm going to fight in the desert in Iraq.

Never understood tan 350's.

We fighting for that pair Swerve!

Damn!!! I could fit a 10 but the cage makes it too tight on my forefoot so I prefer a half size up. Do they even make 11.5W? All these sites go up to 11W only.

Whats the diff between the mens and womens btw? Looks the same to me.

Damn!!! I could fit a 10 but the cage makes it too tight on my forefoot so I prefer a half size up. Do they even make 11.5W? All these sites go up to 11W only.

I believe they do. I think i saw a 12W

The heel cup is different. Mens has the dark grey heel.

And the patter on the top foot is more subtle on the women's.

Its just so much cleaner. Someone posted a mens white gradients pair recently.

Yeah they make that size it's just the big women's sizes always sell out super quick.

Women's version has a white heel counter, men's version has a grey heel counter.

Back
Top Bottom