ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You tryin for those SBs bro? Tomorrow the madness begins.
Haha, totally stealing that gif
laugh.gif

SBs are wicked dope, but aren't really calling my name.  Holding off for the summer wave of cageless UBs (really like their futbol boot silhouette).  You're skill set > mine, but I'm down to throw my hat in the ring if you think it could improve your chances, brother man.  I realize you've been after these hush puppies for quite some time, and so if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.  

They will probably restock on ADC again, they'll keep popping up here & there. Probably the best of the gradient colorways to release so far.

The women's version is nicer than the men's though
Now I regret getting those white gradients after seeing the womens version.... the white heelcup makes a huge difference. 

They will probably restock on ADC again, they'll keep popping up here & there. Probably the best of the gradient colorways to release so far.

The women's version is nicer than the men's though
I would **** with the white gradients (men or women) if they got rid of that yellow color on the gradient. What the **** was the point of that yellow? They couldn't just fill it in with a lighter grey?? **** don't make no sense ADIDAS!

I would **** with the white gradients (men or women) if they got rid of that yellow color on the gradient. What the **** was the point of that yellow? They couldn't just fill it in with a lighter grey?? **** don't make no sense ADIDAS!
I call it the toilet bowl UBs... I'm sure you can imagine why

Haha, totally stealing that gif
laugh.gif

SBs are wicked dope, but aren't really calling my name.  Holding off for the summer wave of cageless UBs (really like their futbol boot silhouette).  You're skill set > mine, but I'm down to throw my hat in the ring if you think it could improve your chances, brother man.  I realize you've been after these hush puppies for quite some time, and so if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.  
Yeah I thought you would, snagged it from somewhere or other. If I have time tonight I might have another original on the way...

Man I appreciate the offer & will probably take you up on it. Will hit you later tonight with some intel!

Operation Solebox commences now.

Yeah I thought you would, snagged it from somewhere or other. If I have time tonight I might have another original on the way...

Man I appreciate the offer & will probably take you up on it. Will hit you later tonight with some intel!

Operation Solebox commences now.
I'll join the operation Solebox. Lol.

The uncaged boost trend is stupid AF

Here's why.

Nike stopped making flyknit Trainers with zoom in the heel AND forefoot because stupid hypebeasts chose to rock with the flyknit Racers, which only have zoom in the fore foot and use less material making them cheaper to make. They retailed for the same price though.

Same thing is going to happen to Ultraboosts.
Adidas see's y'all going crazy over uncaged ultraboost and soon all Ultraboosts are going to be uncaged cause there's less material, cheaper to make, more profit.
Cause y'all are willing to pay the same or more for the same shoes with less.

Kids even buying new ultraboosts and destroying perfectly good pairs.

:smh:

Last edited:

Here's why.

Nike stopped making flyknit Trainers with zoom in the heel AND forefoot because stupid hypebeasts chose to rock with the flyknit Racers, which only have zoom in the fore foot and use less material making them cheaper to make. They retailed for the same price though.

Adidas see's y'all going crazy over uncaged ultraboost and soon all Ultraboosts are going to be uncaged cause there's less material, cheaper to make, more profit.

mean.gif
It's hard to tell since the uncaged boost trend is a small few and not the majority. If we start selling out the upcoming uncaged UB then I can see that trend happening.

But they might change their strategy, they keep pushing the gradients but only the mono tone/ neutral colors have been selling. Clear green is one of the newer gradients had to be sent to employee store discounted at 50%.

As long as we don't sell out the uncaged boosts, they might give us dope CWs caged boosts. Ball is in their court though.

Here's why.

:smh:

I see where you're going with this, but it's not true. un-caged UBs have always been intended to release.

The very first "Un-caged" pic we saw, the one with the matte color boost and heel and yeezy esque styled lacing, was from an employee at Adidas who actually was part of the yeezy shoe.

Adidas wasn't happy at all with him making those and putting the pic out since it was waaaayyyy ahead of their timetable to launch official un-caged UBs.

So Un-caged UBs were coming wether people un-caged them or not.

Here's why.

mean.gif
More isn't always better. for running and comfort, I'll take my racers over trainers any day.
As for uncaged UB, reminds me of these sketchers

View media item 1965408

Has anyone tried Crep Shoe Protector products some people love it some hate it and what's the best protector for the all white boost?

Has anyone bought UBs one whole size up from their TTS? My TTS is a size 8, I tired the UBs in a size 8 by they were a little too tight for my liking, and they didn't have an 8.5 so I tried on a 9 and I loved the way they fit, they don't slip off or anything, not even when I wear them without socks. Has anyone else bought a whole size bigger than their TTS?

Has anyone bought UBs one whole size up from their TTS? My TTS is a size 8, I tired the UBs in a size 8 by they were a little too tight for my liking, and they didn't have an 8.5 so I tried on a 9 and I loved the way they fit, they don't slip off or anything, not even when I wear them without socks. Has anyone else bought a whole size bigger than their TTS?

Interesting that a full size up for you works out. I probably can't go from my TTS 9 to a 10, I'm a 9 in pretty much everything else from Asics GLVs to Flyknit Racers. TTS on UBs is perfect for me, but I could get away with going .5 up but would rather not.

Back
Top Bottom