ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

Maybe if we can combine all of our L's together, like some sort of degenerate Power Ranger. We can scrape up enough juice to land one single pair for the whole NT community.

at this very moment someone in Europe is staring at their computer screaming "these damn Americans cooking our site"

This cop seemed more difficult than any Yeezy release thusfar. I've seen a fair share of Ws on NT for the all the various Yeezys but these seem like a Unicorn to cop:frown:
God, w/adidas copying nike/JB strategy of creating limited #s to inflate value is working like a charm:frown: which means; no yeezys and no collab boosts for me-takin those L's is getting really old.

Last edited:
This cop seemed more difficult than any Yeezy release thusfar. I've seen a fair share of Ws on NT for the all the various Yeezys but these seem like a Unicorn to cop:frown:
God, w/adidas copying nike/JB strategy of creating limited #s to inflate value is working like a charm:frown: which means; no yeezys and no collab boosts for me-takin those L's is getting really old.
at least i had adidas confirmed for the last yeezy, and nike has snkrs for jordans, they should use confirmed for limited releases in all major cities now

Checked eBay and dudes are really trying to get yeezy numbers for these. I'm hoping I get a pair so I can take a pic of me wearing them and jumping in a puddle of water to piss those resellers and dweebs off.

Back
Top Bottom