ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between the NT favoritism and lurkers this thing suck. Meanwhile me and 3 other dudes I've seen in here have been begging and get nothing at all. All the sneaker threads suck as far as people giving help meanwhile in the polo, cologne, free stuff and other posts its dudes throwing oops like a Globetrotter game.

I'm going to use my code man relax.. Just not on ugly Y3s :smokin

FYI just tried to create my own a/c and purchased a pair of socks, only 10% off code...

again anyone can share $75 code, i will deeply appreciate and i will make sure i won't eat and run 

Yeah like I said I don't think new customers are getting the 75 off anymore

Just purchased some cool socks...  10% referral code just now.  Maybe coupon amount jumps to $75 off if a certain amount is spend, like over $200. 

As soon I purchased all I saw was a 10% referral so I exited out. Maybe once u link it and someone else uses the link it goes to 75 off? This thing is confusing

It's $75 off a $300 purchase, what's wrong with yall today?
laugh.gif
If you follow the instructions listed many times.

Add the shoes to your cart.

Add another product so your total equals more than $300

Then apply $75 code hit enter.

Then apply: USAFREE code hit enter.

After both are applied remove the other item out of your cart and the discount stays.

or maybe the transaction amount is too little, i have been on the site for almost 6 hrs, thinking to just use the 10% code.  It still cheaper than buying it from the mall

Kinda hilarious how heated some people are getting at not being able to cop a pair of shoes that JUST dropped for over 40% off. It's a great deal and nice lil loophole, not everyone is gonna be able to use it. They're $350 shoes, anyone getting them for $200 is lucky.
If you follow the instructions listed many times.

Add the shoes to your cart.

Add another product so your total equals more than $300

Then apply $75 code hit enter.

Then apply: USAFREE code hit enter.

After both are applied remove the other item out of your cart and the discount stays.
I think those guys are trying to figure out how to generate the referral link from scratch.

Last edited:
C'mon man, they look VERY similar to the wool greys, it's undenaible. I'm not saying the existence of the wool greys negates the existence of these, but they are two very similar colorways. The OG & core black are also very similar but with one major difference with the color purple, can't say the same for the HN vs wool grey argument. HN adds the black sockliner but otherwise is basically the same colorway.

People are gonna go for em, I just see them being one of the less popular collabs in terms of resale demand & whatnot.

I'm not saying they're not similar just i don't understand the point of drawing comparisons. A purple heel tab is not a 'huge' difference to the Core Blacks its a very subtle change. Adidas have pretty much covered most of the color spectrum so anything that comes out now will always be similar to other colorways. GR whites/J&D Whites/Multi Toe Whites. OG Blacks/Core Blacks/J&D Blacks. Grey Wools/MGs/HS Charcoals.

But eitherway i agree these will sell out regardless.....Anything with 'Collab or Boost' in the description is pretty hyped right now.

Last edited:
oh and for anyone else who gets in... once you put in the $75 off code, go back to edit cart and add USAFREE to knock off another $20 to get it for $200.

But eitherway i agree these will sell out regardless.....Anything with 'Collab or Boost' in the description is pretty hyped right now.
I'm curious how the rest of the Consortium Tour releases are gonna go cause I'm personally not really interested in any of the upcoming silhouettes, granted we haven't actually seen pics, they're just not models I usually go for. The Mita Seeulater could be interesting...

I think new order confirmation pages are giving 10%. But since I have my page still up, was able to get 75 off.

Back
Top Bottom