ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 but all hit me with the do you need a code , ope someone else took it
laugh.gif

trying to stay positive lol
PMd you

Also for all you peeps in socal, when I visited the Santa Monica Promenade last friday...

FTA had a FSR of MGs, wool greys, and a few pairs of whites

FTL  had a couple wool greys

Champs had some NMDs

RRS had black gradient

UO had circle knit NMDs in select sizes

I don't like the comfort of the NMDs, but i think it's just cause I she a really weird foot
yeah, the NMDs are nowhere near the comfort of the UBs. I actually was only able to get a size 9.5 in the NMDs, which fit okay but still feel like the shoe is alot wider than other shoes. 8.5 or 9 would've probably fit perfectly

Damn.. when did the price of Olive's jump up so high on ebay? Totally slept on the Saints stock. 

Looks good to me. Boost material looks legit

I give it a thumbs up
thanks all!

Also for all you peeps in socal, when I visited the Santa Monica Promenade last friday...

FTA had a FSR of MGs, wool greys, and a few pairs of whites

FTL  had a couple wool greys

Champs had some NMDs

RRS had black gradient

UO had circle knit NMDs in select sizes
man I wish I lived back in SoCal. So many spots for sneakers in general

I don't think id pay more than $300 considering these were sitting in EU outlets... but I dont think i'll find any near that price lol. 
Found someone who said 380 bu that's still too high IMO. but that's the lowest I could find which is crazy to me. Might as well spend more and get another J&D pair.

FSR of white UB from FL earlier today. Sold out nearly instantly. Meanwhile everyone's trying to get codes to buy some Y-3's from Matches for $200, myself included.

Also, nice avatar. Love FMA.

OK not too much then.
Hope you get your code. Repped for the info

i'm gonna get on FIFA right now and release some frustration from this morning's restock that i miserably failed at.... i bet there is going to be  a restock in the middle of my match

i'm gonna get on FIFA right now and release some frustration from this morning's restock that i miserably failed at.... i bet there is going to be  a restock in the middle of my match
FIFA does nothing but make things worse for me
roll.gif
try Rocket League it might help lol

Back
Top Bottom