ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey has anyone tried on the pure boost zgs? Ive been thinking on buying the kolor collab but i can't find a sz 10, either 9.5 or 10.5 so not sure if i should stick with my UB sz of 10 or size up/down.

nah MG was the randomest of the random. At least we've seen pics of the rainbows months ahead of time. MG's popped up on Renarts out of nowhere with nobody ever seeing them before. 

I posted pics of MG on NT a month before they dropped. We weren't sure if they were samples, but we had an idea which SKU it was or at least Tank did.

9.5 in white UB, went with 8.5 in the y3s.
thanks man
if it helps, i went down one size too, but i placed my us7.5 UB insoles into those us6.5 y-3s to make the fit more snug. there was just a little too much space for my comfort.

the insoles fit pretty much perfectly, just about half an inch longer at the back end. essentially made the 6.5 a 6 lol, still had some space in those

if it helps, i went down one size too, but i placed my us7.5 UB insoles into those us6.5 y-3s to make the fit more snug. there was just a little too much space for my comfort.
the insoles fit pretty much perfectly, just about half an inch longer at the back end. essentially made the 6.5 a 6 lol, still had some space in those

Sweet man, thanks heaps for the info. Still deciding if i should get this pair, but considering there are more NMD on the way and also the Highsnobiety UB. This hobby is not cheap lol

crine at those custom UBs
roll.gif
, literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen

Just had a restock at my adidas of the white ultraboost's and I copped a pair size 10 for 137. Debating if I should keep them or let them go...

Back
Top Bottom