ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So apparently my plug was being cute and thought he'd play a April fools joke on me... HS secured [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

just take the insole out.
I TRIED! It just doesn't feel as comfortable to me with the insole out.  Do you guys think it would be smart to just sell my pairs and buy my correct size?  I thought a US 8 would work 
frown.gif

Speaking of collab : which one is your favorite of the uncaged collabs, Hypebeast or Solebox? Just curious.
Count me in the HB camp.  The color blocking (and no cage to draw your eyes to) makes the heel cup look like a jet wing, in contrast to the dark knit upper.  Another way to look at it (for me) is that coupled with the boost midsole and white outsole it has this kind of serrated blade look in profile.  But honestly, if you gave me a choice of either collab, I wouldn't hesitate.  Caged or uncaged, GR, collab, I'm a fan of most of the understated UB colorways anyway. 

Last edited:
Champs tweeted out a picture with Core Blacks and Creams in the back of the picture. They said call around which I did, and turns out no Bay Area store is getting the creams.

Sigh.

One day, one day.

It's really disappointing to see Adidas only putting out gradients at the moment. Not interested in buying either of them until clearance prices are seen.

Check your local adidas. We had a HUGE restock on core black's yesterday and a few all white's.

@Viskor as of yesterday, Glendale Galleria had mens triple whites and core blacks. The triple white i saw on display were a sz 10.

Lol not sure if this has been brought up before, but I'm just walking through target and my ultraboost squeek like heck! Haha any of y'all have this issue?

I wonder how some dudes were selling these HS boosts two weeks ago... damn I need a plug 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom