ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, you know how Champs put up that Cream and CB image? Cream restock coming to Champs tomorrow 
wink.gif

They restocking weather map gradients...  Then people will uncage them and its LIT!! 

They only restocked those once and it wasn't long after the initial drop. They've definitely become a hard to find colorway but also not really in demand at all.

So similar to the regular core blacks there wasn't much need to put more of them out there.

I got a pair, they're nice but I prefer the regs.
Yeah, I think that's why I passed on them, but after wearing my olives I kinda want them now.

It's funny how rare they are, but no one really noticed.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to settle for triple blacks
roll.gif

quick question about the white UBs: apart from the j&d and the white 2.0 that hasn't been released, are there any other versions with white outsoles?

understand that the S77416 has black outsoles, but i saw a picture of the whites with a white outsole. pic was too blur to see if they were continental or not. any info would be appreciated while i try to look for the source of the pic 
tired.gif

I like the white outsoles a lot, I don't mind them getting dirty on the bottom. It's not like people are looking at the bottom of your soles.
No that's true, and I will readily admit that that's a simply personal quirk and that it bugs me more than it should on the UB.  But I guess you can think of it as one less person going after the triple white though haha. 

I guess those Y3 ZG's won't help lol
haha guilty, oddly enough though the material is a little hardier (easier to clean) than the UB rubber. 

quick question about the white UBs: apart from the j&d and the white 2.0 that hasn't been released, are there any other versions with white outsoles?

understand that the S77416 has black outsoles, but i saw a picture of the whites with a white outsole. pic was too blur to see if they were continental or not. any info would be appreciated while i try to look for the source of the pic 
tired.gif
There is a sample pair that has a OG pattern with white outsoles.  They were being sold on a Facebook group back in Feb.

They are the pair that is shown on the box of the OG whites.

tired.gif
Yes, there are samples floating around of the og white UB that use the white outsole. Pretty rare though, they use the same SKU as the og whites and they have the og outsole, not continental. There were, and probably still are, pairs available from sellers on FB, I think Pakho still has pairs available but they're $380 shipped.

There is a sample pair that has a OG pattern with white outsoles.  They were being sold on a Facebook group back in Feb.

They are the pair that is shown on the box of the OG whites.
 Yes, there are samples floating around of the og white UB that use the white outsole. Pretty rare though, they use the same SKU as the og whites and they have the og outsole, not continental. There were, and probably still are, pairs available from sellers on FB, I think Pakho still has pairs available but they're $380 shipped.
ah thanks guys, will probably hunt down the ones with black outsoles instead 
smile.gif

12.5 and 15 are carting, rest are either only available for in-store pickup or they are not in stock.

I just carted a 7 and 7.5 as well. The 9 was carting about 15 mins ago. Maybe keep trying? I got a down screen for a few seconds before a couple sizes carted.

let's be honest, if aliexpress had close to legit looking boosts, would any of you cop?

I know most of y'all ain't doing cardio anyways 
laugh.gif
Well I don't see how reps could be nearly as comfortable as a legit pair, if these ali companies could get a hold of this "boost" material then I don't think there would be a stock issue for the real ones in the first place.

I just carted a 7 and 7.5 as well. The 9 was carting about 15 mins ago. Maybe keep trying? I got a down screen for a few seconds before a couple sizes carted.
Same thing has happened to me about a week ago, once you enter all your info and actually click checkout it just empties your cart and gives an error message. Tried on Eastbay & Champs

That I can't really say. I didn't finish checkout on either size as I already purchased the CB's in-store.

Back
Top Bottom