ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know you're joking but if they really do have new reps of the Chalks I'd be curious to see em. So far the only fakes of that colorway I've seen don't even come close.

creams have been stocked. aliexpress has all sizes right now.

let's be honest, if aliexpress had close to legit looking boosts, would any of you cop?

I know most of y'all ain't doing cardio anyways  :lol:

Nah, without real boost they'll never be remotely comfortable.

Where are yall seeing them on the Champs site? Whenever I click the link the color isn't coming up. Thanks!

Where are yall seeing them on the Champs site? Whenever I click the link the color isn't coming up. Thanks!
Man, that username and post count
roll.gif

Nice. No wonder I've only been seeing Purple Ash posts lately  :lol: . In any case, you're welcome and congrats.

:lol: :rofl:

Yup, I messed up and slept on those. Still considering core black as well even though I have OGs and 3Ms.. :nerd:

Last edited:
That heel cup will be all scratched up after a few wears... 

Because I used to do the same, I no longer where my kicks while driving. Most of my heel cup scuffs came from the floor mat or carpet when driving, not anymore :smile: While this is not practical for most, it really helps with the wear and tear on the back of your most prized shoes. My Gucci sandals are perfect for the in-between moments.

Roosevelt  champs says no but seems like she ain't know wtf i was talking about.

kanye shrug

Back
Top Bottom