ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone confirm Bay Area locations yet?  The San Jose Champs (who actually stock UBs) said they were sold out yesterday with no knowledge of the next restock but I haven't tried the SF one yet.  Wondering if its worth the trek to find out no if no one is willing to give me a straight answer over the phone.

PM me your canadian shipping, 7.5US core black/woolgrey/whites please before i overdose on L's
or OG's 
happy.gif

Anyone confirm Bay Area locations yet?  The San Jose Champs (who actually stock UBs) said they were sold out yesterday with no knowledge of the next restock but I haven't tried the SF one yet.  Wondering if its worth the trek to find out no if no one is willing to give me a straight answer over the phone.
Did you call WestValley in SJ today?

Going to SF at lunch will let you know what they say

You referring to Champs Valley Fair? Their employees are clueless and management sucks balls. They couldn't have been the only west coast store to receive them. I smell BS on being sold out

Last edited:
I don't need extra motivation but thanks haha. The saltiness has been strong since December.

obscurej obscurej Lenox told me they had 8.5-10.5 but not a FSR...he said they might get more, this was like an hour ago

Last edited:
South center champs said they didn't get them but they had white NMDs . Anyone know if any other Seattle area ones got them I'm having a hard time getting on the phone with them.

Going to SF at lunch will let you know what they say

Did you call WestValley in SJ today?
I'm going to try calling the SF Westfield, SJ Westfield Valley Fair, and SJ Westfield Oakridge right now, will update shortly.
You referring to Champs Valley Fair? Their employees are clueless and management sucks balls. They couldn't have been the only west coast store to receive them. I smell BS
Yeah, the guy sounded real dull, just got irritated when I asked to check the sku and hung up on me.  He was saying that all their UBs were sold out period.

all you guys have to do is....

1.  look at the new listing on ebay
2.  see what city the person is from
3.  call the local champs in that city

South center champs said they didn't get them but they had white NMDs . Anyone know if any other Seattle area ones got them I'm having a hard time getting on the phone with them.
I spoke with the northgate one, and they said only Southcenter carries Ultra boosts

Back
Top Bottom