ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UB FIT QUESTION-

just tried on a pair of UB size 8 in Black (CB), it fits very snug (left to right)

i found a pair of Wool Grey 8.5 UB online, did someone say that the Wool Grey fit a little more snug?

Last edited:

What trying to get this shoe has felt like since December. 
Bruh... can somebody replace the fish with a pair of Creams 
laugh.gif

If any who owns the Y3 ZG Boost could comment on sizing I'd appreciate the help...I'm a 10 in UB's should I go with a 9 or 9.5 in the Y3's?

If any who owns the Y3 ZG Boost could comment on sizing I'd appreciate the help...I'm a 10 in UB's should I go with a 9 or 9.5 in the Y3's?

narrow foot probably could do 1 size down. wider foot .5 down.

well called champs and they said the store where they were getting the stock from didnt have any to fulfill my order so canceled =( i kind of figured it was going to happen. oh well did get some wood woods DS 9.5 for $275 so not all is lost this week

Hopefully I was there today in line and they got navys core black and white NMDs my boy bought a pair of NMDs and we're going back tomorrow when the mall opens.
I'm going back tomorrow too. Can't get there until 11:30 though.... hopefully they still have some by then, assuming the shipment gets in.

I'm going back tomorrow too. Can't get there until 11:30 though.... hopefully they still have some by then, assuming the shipment gets in.

Guy I asked said they usually get shipment earlier than 12:30 and that's why we found out they didn't have any yet so late into the day.

Last edited:

Does anybody have any information on when/if SF Champs will be getting the Creams?
No. The employees either don't know anything or playing us. Wish I worked in SF. I can't be going there everyday to check. Good thing folks in here are able to check and relay some info to us. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom