ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harder to get excited about whites in SF when the sidewalks are so nasty 
laugh.gif
Hard to get excited at all because people who been on here already have doubles/triples, uncaging them, dyeing them different colors.

I'll save my money for the real stuff. So Monday or tues wallet will be pastrami.

Half the posts are about the matches code trying to scoop y3s.

I still haven't gotten a successful oop 
tired.gif

Sorry if dumb question, for the y3 zg boosts. You guys are talking in US or UK sizing?

Say im US size 8 in UB, and you guys say to size down .5, do i cop a UK 7 or UK 8? 

I dunno where you have been or haven't been on the thread since the beginning of the week but creams have stocked up Midwest/East Coast and restocked in some boutiques.
I've been so busy its tough to stay on top of this on top of all the time and I hate getting alerts from adidas alerts on the shoes I will never buy so I remove them when I know a hype release isn't coming out.. of course that means I missed the restock posts!

Sorry if dumb question, for the y3 zg boosts. You guys are talking in US or UK sizing?

Say im US size 8 in UB, and you guys say to size down .5, do i cop a UK 7 or UK 8? 
MOST of the time, we are talking about US sizes...  So in your case, what ever is equivalent of the US 7.5.

If I purchased from matches how do I get someone coupon. Also never recieved order email but on site it says processing on my order history and placed a hold in my bank account....anybodys that ordered from them is this normal? Thank

If I purchased from matches how do I get someone coupon. Also never recieved order email but on site it says processing on my order history and placed a hold in my bank account....anybodys that ordered from them is this normal? Thank

If u ordered off a referral, it wont let you refer a friend.
Only for regular orders that it allows you to.

Anyone else win on SNS x Highsnobiety raffle? Is there any way we can double check the size we put?

If u ordered off a referral, it wont let you refer a friend.
Only for regular orders that it allows you to.

Ahh yeah I got the code from someone

You have any info on my order question?

Last edited:
anyone can lead me to a us 12 white? not on adc please because i am not based in the US.

and i have leads to 250usd y-3 zg boost in black if anyone is keen. good for people who cant get the matches deal

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a question and was hoping one of you could help me, I will be trying to get the PK NMDs releasing in europe. My concern is customs.... is there duties that I would have to pay or other expenses aside from shipping? 

Back
Top Bottom