ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hey guys I have a question and was hoping one of you could help me, I will be trying to get the PK NMDs releasing in europe. My concern is customs.... is there duties that I would have to pay or other expenses aside from shipping? 
It's now over only for orders over $800

Hey guys I have a question and was hoping one of you could help me, I will be trying to get the PK NMDs releasing in europe. My concern is customs.... is there duties that I would have to pay or other expenses aside from shipping? 
Only if you buy ~5 pairs from the same spot.

Nope...  They brought the amount up to $800 now...  It used to be $200.

Bigger concern is actually copping... 

Last edited:

I belive they just changed it to only over 8000 dollars now

Edit 800

Last edited:
I guess I didnt win...  LOL  I dont even remener if I entered...  
roll.gif

Regular vs Continental any major difference ? Says itll last longer but, the difference isnt worth waiting till may is it?

Regular vs Continental any major difference ? Says itll last longer but, the difference isnt worth waiting till may is it?
Very minimal...  If you are talking about whites, main difference really is the white outsole and the gradient pattern on the new one.

yea because I plan on getting some oxford tans aswell as a pair of White UB's and I like the black soles better than the white ones but, if the difference isnt much ill just get a pair on the next restock instead of waiting till the new ones in may

Back
Top Bottom