ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like core black / navy / gray wools are gonna restock all day. No need to pay over retail on these.
Ill pay 20-30 over retail to not have to monitor websites all day and hope I can catch a restock that sells out almost instantly aside from core blacks.

Lol and here I am still on the hunt for the OG trip whites 
roll.gif
Man you missed a ADC restock this morning around 8:30 AM PST

edit: Just noticed you from Singapore. Does ADC ship to Singapore?

Last edited:
Anyone else get a email this morning from Matches Fashion talking about using your $75 off code before it expires?  The thing is, I tried using it, and got the "invalid code" error.  I sent them an email for them to rectify this, but they're quite terrible responding to emails.

Anyone else get a email this morning from Matches Fashion talking about using your $75 off code before it expires?  The thing is, I tried using it, and got the "invalid code" error.  I sent them an email for them to rectify this, but they're quite terrible responding to emails.
yep, didnt work

Man I got to the check out screen twice but I couldnt check out. I waited no less than 3 hours.. I have no idea why I did that lol .

Can I gwt help with a legit check on these? Please, and thank you!
Those are fake.  Look at the plastic eyelets and then google a pair and see the difference.

The two valleys between the eyelet squares should be deep not shallow.

Man I got to the check out screen twice but I couldnt check out. I waited no less than 3 hours.. I have no idea why I did that lol .
Dude I almost freaked out. As soon as the page came up to pay for some reason I only had 1:30 sec left. Luckily everything went through without a hitch.

Back
Top Bottom