ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucky you man, those black y3's are growing on me.  I already have the WW so it was a pass early on but now idk, might have to get them if I can get the coupon to work.
Thanks, will be more alert, probably passed them up purposely as I was hoping to get the HS, looking doubtful now.

Yeah Im excited to see them in hand noticed the sole has black speckles on it though...really was digging the white on white on the other pear but whatever cant complain

Waiting for my cancellation. I got my email and it shows as processing in my orders but I got an oos message as soon as I purchased them.

Waiting for my cancellation. I got my email and it shows as processing in my orders but I got an oos message as soon as I purchased them.
Yeah, an NTer copped a 10 earlier and then shortly after another NTer got OOS while waiting in the size 10 queue. But who knows, this release is ridiculous 

Yeah, an NTer copped a 10 earlier and then shortly after another NTer got OOS while waiting in the size 10 queue. But who knows, this release is ridiculous 
It's funny though because they actually charged me and sent an email.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom