ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Royal Blue owners: I wore those yesterday and finally came to the conclusion that the fit tighter or as tight as the core blacks.

From the pairs I tried on and worn for the day. from tightest to loosest fit:

Dark color (core blacks/ royal blue / 3M)
Wools (gray / cream)
regular prime knit (solar yellow / solar red / master gray / og white, etc)
I own a royal blue but I only have them and the silvers. Both are the same size but to me the silvers fit more snug.

Btw if anybody wants a pair of royals theres some up on Saints SG for around US retail up to size US 9.5

Last edited:
Don't ever do paid raffles... You're just helping the guy get more than market price. I remember a spot near me did Mags, 100 spots for $100 each.

has anyone's white ub shipped from yesterdays white ub restock?
Bleh I missed a white UB restock? 

mean.gif
 I'm so mad that I keep missing out on the releases/restocks. School and work are both kicking my *** not to mention the fact that this thread moves A LOT faster than it used to back in January, so it takes me a lot longer to catch up on a days worth of posts. If someone could do me a kindness and help me out how about just tagging me whenever a white ub restock happens or something big happens. I'm gonna explode if i miss out on the all black UB release soon.

Last edited:

Bleh I missed a white UB restock? 

mean.gif
 I'm so mad that I keep missing out on the releases/restocks. School and work are both kicking my *** not to mention the fact that this thread moves A LOT faster than it used to back in January, so it takes me a lot longer to catch up on a days worth of posts. If someone could do me a kindness and help me out how about just tagging me whenever a white ub restock happens or something big happens. I'm gonna explode if i miss out on the all black UB release soon.
You got your priorities straight. School work > UBs.

There's probably people here that would tag you but lurkers/NT members/Sole Links will beat you to it. Unfortunately, if you tryna eat you gotta be on here or at least have a friend who stays on here.

Don't ever do paid raffles... You're just helping the guy get more than market price. I remember a spot near me did Mags, 100 spots for $100 each.
My local FB groups runs tons of legit raffles. It works the the same way as sending your shoes to a consignment shop and they take a cut off the top. I've yet to enter any because I'm not one to roll the dice, but I see people flourish often.

You got your priorities straight. School work > UBs.

There's probably people here that would tag you but lurkers/NT members/Sole Links will beat you to it. Unfortunately, if you tryna eat you gotta be on here or at least have a friend who stays on here.
Yeah I'm aware of the quick eaters on here but a tag would at least give me a fighting chance as I think that sends an email to me or something and that would send a notification to my phone. Beats having to wait a few hours to get a break or get home before getting on here and reading 10+ pages just to see that a restock or something happened a while back. I blame myself for the whites they restocked a bunch of times in the past when I was here but once again priorities and all so I spent the money on more important things.

If no one tags me though it's all cool, it neve hurts to ask 
tongue.gif

Yeah I'm aware of the quick eaters on here but a tag would at least give me a fighting chance as I think that sends an email to me or something and that would send a notification to my phone. Beats having to wait a few hours to get a break or get home before getting on here and reading 10+ pages just to see that a restock or something happened a while back. I blame myself for the whites they restocked a bunch of times in the past when I was here but once again priorities and all so I spent the money on more important things.

If no one tags me though it's all cool, it neve hurts to ask 
tongue.gif
Don't worry, you'll hit your whites soon. I have a feeling for every 5 NMDs orders they send to China, they order up another batch of Core Blacks and another color to restock.

If anything, once ADC restocks creams again, another color will restock with it.

Nice knit pattern, still as before, horrible cage. I can see a whole buncha people uncaging these.

I probably (read: most definitely) in the minority...but not digging that new knit pattern
Even the new white 2.0 "gradient pattern" is boarder line for me, but doable...but just an opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom