ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this for whites? Well im trying to dye my og whites to red for the summer and cop a 2.0 as my new whites. Does anyone have some before and after pics of some dye work?

Remember some Sac heads saying Arden also said they think they might be getting restock in today also
Called before opening was told they're expecting today, just called now and same person told me they're not gonna be in till tomorrow... Clueless

Am I the only one who doesn't think what I'm gonna wear them with when I cop a pair of sneakers?
Am I the only one that buys matching wardrobe with the sneakers? I remember when I bought all the tan stuff that matches my creams
roll.gif

Am I the only one that buys matching wardrobe with the sneakers? I remember when I bought all the tan stuff that matches my creams
roll.gif
I bought a cream Lacoste polo for my creams. I have dust olive Outlier shorts for my Olives. I have 3 pairs of zipper joggers from H&M for any other colors. Ugh I shop too much.

Everyones favorite FOG x HM knock off pant has come out with a cargo version. :lol:

No zipper but it has the "stack" effect that the side zip pant has, and we all know the controversy those pants caused. :lol:

These are dope though, excuses the lack of Boost and the TERRIBLY overexposed picture but here they are. No back pocket though, didnt notice til I got home smh.

Hopefully this helps anyone local.  I was at the Champs at Miracle Mile shops in Las Vegas over the weekend.  (Where I picked up my Navys).  Naturally, I asked about the chalks.  They claimed they would be in on Monday.  Obviously, claiming is one thing, actually arriving is another so, YMMV.  Best of luck.
I'm in Vegas for work, just called Champs at Fashion Show, they haven't received their shipment yet and there is a line of approx 20 people right now for these. They said they will be coming in today though. Thinking of doubling up..

I'm in Vegas for work, just called Champs at Fashion Show, they haven't received their shipment yet and there is a line of approx 20 people right now for these. They said they will be coming in today though. Thinking of doubling up.
Noticed you're from the SF area. Oop me a size 10! 
happy.gif

would love another pair of creams, but as of right now my full focus is on Triple Blacks 
smokin.gif

Also kicking myself after seeing the Y3s in person for not snatching them when @Bdot  posted the jig and I knew about it far in advance, oh well..

Bruhh, folks really lining up for a speculation drop? -_-

How am I even gonna stand a chance to cop a pair of Creams lol. This is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom