ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a lot of Jerry ****riders on instagram. More of an instagram hype for the Y3s.
Yeah I'm sure there are a good number of kids who bought them because of him, but I don't think it's a case like Kanye & the white UBs where him wearing them was directly attributable to the majority of the hype around them. Y-3 already had a pretty big customer base ready to buy these up.

It also seemed like people were really interested in the ZGs in here well before Jerry Lorenzo posted about them. I know I sure was.

Its just that the olives I've seen are greener than that thats why I asked... 

It could be the lighting. My olives have that darker tint when not directly positioned in front of a light source. A true olive color.

Choose a location based out of Spain. the sale price is $317 instead of $350
@tsneaks this ^

Dont forget to use ebates to get an extra 3% cashback

edit: Yea it does depend on your size unfortunately :/ just checked your size and the only options are for 350 and 349

Last edited:
@tsneaks this ^

Dont forget to use ebates to get an extra 3% cashback

edit: Yea it does depend on your size unfortunately :/ just checked your size and the only options are for 350 and 349
Ik man, im sad. Idk if i should do $300 for these or wait till match restock. Decisions

@tsneaks you can sit on it bruh, dont think your size on there will sell out that fast for that price 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom