ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

People line up for anything that can land them a quick but without realizing how little they make compared to the time wasted...  Then again, if they really have nothing better to do, why not... lol
I'm sure some of these guys plan to hold on to them in hopes of resale rising back up over time.  But almost $200 after tax per pair is a lot of money to have tied up in a gamble, especially when ADC hasn't restocked yet.  There's got to be a limit to how many people want this shoe.

what if the adc re-stock never comes?  
ohwell.gif

champs Roosevelt was super quiet in the morning. got there around 9:50-10 and there was like 4 heads in front of me. was told they were gonna start selling at 11 but they started selling around 10:45. footlocker said they'll have it read around 12. went around 11 and they said wait 20 min. ended up waiting until 12:30 they kept saying they're stocking it. they did ask us for our sizes. footlocker said they had around 2 full size run?? when I left it was like 5-10 people

Everyone make sure to double check your local FTL.....the wife hit up FTL here at International Plaza in Tampa and copped a sz 10 for me they had in the back
smokin.gif

No prob everyone shouldn't waste their time. Real prob is its my anniversary and I dragged my wife with me[emoji]128560[/emoji]
I am sure she was delighted to go with you lol. Better make it up to her and take her out somewhere nice!

Need help on deciding which would be better.  High Snobiety or Wool greys?  

Haven't seen them in person, so any input is appreciated.  

Saw a line at the champs near sfsu in sf. I'm guessing they're getting them in and if they did they would be gone by now

i wear a 10.5 in core black's. have about half an inch f room at the front. how will a size 11 cream fit?
You will be in search for a size 10/10.5 very soon
tired.gif

Need help on deciding which would be better.  High Snobiety or Wool greys?  

Haven't seen them in person, so any input is appreciated.  
Choose whatever you prefer, you have to pay at least 100$ more for the high snob at this point

2 champs here in Miami and both said there stock is "delayed" saying maybe tomorrow, I forget how much I hate trying to cop anything in Miami. ( online or bust since last year) Especially that bald headed **** that runs champs in Dadeland that guy is the pinnacle of what a douche bag is.

Was at westfield around 10:10. Employee announced they didnt have them and wouldnt release today even if they got them their shipment. They said tomorrow morning. No line when I got there but a few heads came in and asked.

Might check again on my way back to bart. Sounds like stonestown's cooked.

Back
Top Bottom