ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's r e d s k i n s but this site blacks it out for some unknown reason. I meant Hawks as in Seahawks. But yea it's ugly. I hate when Adidas puts resources into pumping out garbage pairs when we can't get the nice looking basics

Yeah, i don't get it.

And the Skins word gets censored? Wow.

have you guys ever ordered shoes before? Getting shipping confirmation means tracking won't be ready for another day.

I'm baffled. Unless you've never ordered shoes online before.

Tracking pretty much never is updated when a shipping confirmation is received on the same day.

Relax people. The "shipping confirmations but where is my tracking" questions are killing me.

there are places that still have wool grey.. mystery grey.. navy. in houston.
you just gotta look at places (malls) that you think noone goes to.
i held off on all of them but manage to cop a couple creams.

And sorry Ive been busy with studying for finals the past few days, does the new triple white come with the grey pattern or no?
They look just like the pics of what you ordered that were on the website that you ordered from. So yes, the grey is there. I mean, your sig says you're selling a pair right?

It's r e d s k i n s but this site blacks it out for some unknown reason. I meant Hawks as in Seahawks. But yea it's ugly. I hate when Adidas puts resources into pumping out garbage pairs when we can't get the nice looking basics

it was actually for Arizona State players, like how The University of Miami players got their own PEs

Olive ultra boosts hit outlets in EU?
Long time gone, some weeks ago they hit the outlets in germany (dont ask me where all these pairs came from)

Dudes bought them for 115€ and sold them for 250€+shipping worldwide, check klekt.in for european sellers

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted... But does this mean the triple black UB? Or just the regular core black
smile.gif

To anyone that has experience with proxys, I'm looking to order something from Japan but the store only ships within Japan. Any idea how I can get a hold of what I want?

have you guys ever ordered shoes before? Getting shipping confirmation means tracking won't be ready for another day.

I'm baffled. Unless you've never ordered shoes online before.

Tracking pretty much never is updated when a shipping confirmation is received on the same day.

Relax people. The "shipping confirmations but where is my tracking" questions are killing me.
Haha yeah it's long overdue but I feel like the collection will be temporarily complete once I get the triple blacks so I've just been waiting on those...

I made 1 as a joke yesterday and 2 people responded seriously to it trying to help. Part of me felt bad after that. Still the fact people get so worried is comical sometimes

Dude I got shipping conformation from adidas yesterday but when I go to track it nothing shows up!!! Says it cant find package. Am I good!! Might call and while on the phone send them an email...
My tracking says that also so you're not alone.

To anyone that has experience with proxys, I'm looking to order something from Japan but the store only ships within Japan. Any idea how I can get a hold of what I want?
try looking for forwarding companies, aramex should do the trick

Last edited:
try looking for forwarding companies, aramex should do the trick

Repped. Of course I double check the website I'm going to order from and everything is already sold out. Will keep this in mind for next time though good looking out.

Back
Top Bottom