ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PK pattern is wack. Top toe box pattern should form a V. This one looks like it was knit diagonally. 

Google stock photos of UBs and you'll see what I'm talking about, PK pattern should be symmetrical:

Alright I see what you mean it is a bit off and colour seems a bit light. Would it change if these have been worn? Maybe it's just stretched weird?

I'm in the same boat, never miss leg day, haven't bought a pair of expensive slim fit jeans in years.

I usually wear Kith Mercer 3s but they aren't exactly cheap pants. You can make the leg bottom as wide as a straight leg pant or narrow like a jogger. Twill and stretchy. At 130, not cheap.

Killion "Trackers" might also work (when they are in stock). 54 bucks, zipped leg opening, stretch twill jogger like pants. Own a few pairs and they fit great and are comfortable around the waist/thigh areas. Just have to see when they are in stock via Twitter/IG.

HM jeans, I've been able to get away with sizing up the slim low jeans just fine. Just make sure the jeans have elasticity in them. Those HM Fear of God pants, I've been able to wear them sized up as well. Tried to wear a size 34 and it was like wearing tights, 36 was fine.

Don't worry about length either. You can stack em.
Fair Play Joggers are good as well, I'm a big guy (6'4 270) and a size 42 in Fairplay Joggers fit fine...normal pants size is a 40...

http://www.fairplaybrand.com/collections/pants

Last edited:

Most likely be enjoying my summer away from this thread with the recent previews coming up.. 
I hear you.  I have a lot of boost shoes now and none of the upcoming stuff is catching my eye.  Starting to drift back towards other brands and away from Adidas with all these garbage gradients in the pipeline.

Not feeling the uncaged ones at all. They just look plank weird and all. Looks like it might be a pretty cheap summer and fall for me after all. I can hope so considering how much money I've spent the last few months on boost.

3M reflective boost bottoms?! Haha.  I guess the fact that boost is able to take these colors and treatments is a good sign. 

I know its the most random topic of the night/day but anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs and won't break the bank? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 
They're pretty pricey, but my favorite is the VNDA lounge pant. VNDA occasionally sends out some nice discount codes though.

BA8845...  Come to daddy... 
laugh.gif

I know its the most random topic of the night/day but anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs and won't break the bank? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 

I would try the Publish Brand Legacy Jogger .. they have a bit of a stretch to them
Publish Legacy definitely fits the loosest out of joggers I've tried and owned...  

I don't really like that uncaged/sock look. I wish they would stick to the classic UB look and let people uncage them if they want.

Saw this "tutorial" posted elsewhere (not mine), but it is how to clean the all white UB's:   

Before pic (they almost look like Creams!):

After pic: 

Back
Top Bottom