ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure those dropped a long time ago....if you havent got shipping conf from over a year ago youre prolly screwed
laugh.gif
unless u just caught a restock
Hahahahah you're reachin' with this roast.

Pretty sure those dropped a long time ago....if you havent got shipping conf from over a year ago youre prolly screwed :lol: unless u just caught a restock

Red 3.0s. Aka 'Breds'

3.0s? haha, where are people getting these numbers from?

The only "2.0s" that exist in my book are the white 2.0 & core black 2.0 since they're second versions of previously released colorways.

The only "2.0s" that exist in my book are the white 2.0 & core black 2.0 since they're second versions of previously released colorways.

Repped :lol: Im still trying to figure out what the 2.0 is in regards to these. Nickname game is outa hand

View media item 2034122
This older man had some mystery grey's on and I asked him how he got some. He said he just walked into an adidas store and they happen to have his size and now he's looking for more colorways! I told him about how you can only buy them for resell which go higher than retail he said he had no idea and was going to buy some for his wife as well.

It's all about the boost. I've seen lots of old guys wearing and looking for them.

Gonna blow up this spot up because the guy wont sell  size 14 3Ms for under 400. 

They have wool grays available and will do phone orders for retail + ship. Don't believe there are many pairs left, I know 12.5 and 14. They also have White 1.0 and 2.0s but I believe they want resell prices for those also, I was quoted 300 for white 2.0 
sick.gif

www.kratzsports.com
Bruh, their Amazon store lists the 3Ms at $350 

Red Gradients
Solar Red
Breds

I didn't think I had to specify that it wasn't a CW that dropped last year.

Back
Top Bottom