ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, if you can't try on I would go with the 12, especially if you wear a 12 in other running shoes. I won't say they run small, but in my experience the difference between 11.5 and 12 is not as much as a 11.5 and 12 in nikes.
thanks man

Was really close to pulling the trigger on core black 1.0s from winnsports for 195 after giving up on purp blacks but just when I was about to make the move purp blacks popped up DS In my size 13 for 280. Fought pretty hard with the seller and got him down to 240. Does that sound alright compared to the going rate as of late?

CB 1.0s were cheaper but like I said I really wanted the black purps so didn't mind dropping a little extra

Last edited:
Was really close to pulling the trigger on core black 1.0s from winnsports for 195 after giving up on purp blacks but just when I was about to make the move purp blacks popped up DS In my size 13 for 280. Fought pretty hard with the seller and got him down to 240. Does that sound alright compared to the going rate as of late?

CB 1.0s were cheaper but like I said I really wanted the black purps so didn't mind dropping a little extra

That's a great deal. Probably won't get better unless you get lucky on a BAIT type restock.

Could someone help me price check a og purp women's size 5.5? It's hard to find any info on these and I've looked everywhere. I guess it's a rare size

Un-DSd these today and they def live up to the hype. Uber comfy, lightweight, and sturdy. I actually like the fit better than UBs...

View media item 2049723
P.S That Matches Fashion packing is top notch. They even put some sole protector stickers in the box. Will probably use them on my Oxford Tans when I finally wear them.

Could someone help me price check a og purp women's size 5.5? It's hard to find any info on these and I've looked everywhere. I guess it's a rare size

Seen em on eBay for ~200

Un-DSd these today and they def live up to the hype. Uber comfy, lightweight, and sturdy. I actually like the fit better than UBs...

P.S That Matches Fashion packing is top notch. They even put some sole protector stickers in the box. Will probably use them on my Oxford Tans when I finally wear them.

Any closer on-foot pics?... Second thought, keep those to yourself I needa save money lol

Don't do that..
Not sure why I wouldn't... The sole protectors they put in the box are not full length, they're like rounded triangle shape. They're only fit the heel of a shoe. Maybe they're supposed to go somewhere else? But I can see them just covering the boost area on a Yeezy sole.

$240 is a great price.

Now go and cop the CB1.0 now. The OG Purp cop should not stop you from copping the CB1.0 at such a great price

Back
Top Bottom