ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Won't ever find any rope laces which I think look good with UB's but that's my opinion ofc. Stock laces or similar flat laces are the only options imo.

Ropes, flats, caged, uncaged. I like them all, it's just always depended on the model for me. Rather than simply yes or no.

Won't ever find any rope laces which I think look good with UB's but that's my opinion ofc. Stock laces or similar flat laces are the only options imo.
I think the only stock laces that I would keep and switch out with my rope laces are the cream / silver-gray wool / white / black laces.

MGs and Solar red laces are by far the worst stock laces. Those are insta lace swap.

agreed but the market seems pretty crazy on that particular pair
think about it boost and mesh with 3m is it really worth it, IMO no not for any boost Im sorry, I can do alot with 300 then spend on that IJS, but its ur bread and if your happy with it then do it 

Last edited:
Again acne remover with benzoyl peroxide
Not a surprise since benzoyl peroxide bleaches things white.  My concern would be that it removes the outer coating on the boost which seems to only increase the discoloration over time.  But if they're trashed anyway, it's worth a try I guess.

Not a surprise since benzoyl peroxide bleaches things white.  My concern would be that it removes the outer coating on the boost which seems to only increase the discoloration over time.  But if they're trashed anyway, it's worth a try I guess.​
The problem is, I can't find any Benzoyl peroxide as a face wash or something like that, only cream.

Think I am getting out the game... 

Will keep most of my boost but selling Key City NMD, OG Blue Red "Lego" NMD, and Silver LTD UB because I have too much of those colors. 

Its like its hard to let shoes go but once gone...its a afterthought. 

Anyone debating getting out? Boost sort of brought me back 

Will keep most of my boost but selling Key City NMD, OG Blue Red "Lego" NMD, and Silver LTD UB because I have too much of those colors. 

Sizes?

wondering if i should unload my UB CB 1.0 now that i have 3Ms on the way.

is there really a need for both?

I have both. Totally different IMO. I get they're both white and black, but the 3M makes them a little different IMO. Plus you might want the CB to have so you won't wear your 3M's so much.

Im in the same boat...  I've thought about it and I am going to slowly just get rid of pairs that I havent worn in months...  UBs are my daily and planning on just wearing them down...  

Back
Top Bottom