ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is 270 a good price for DS Wool greys or should i just wait for those grey uncaged 2016 UBs that are coming out late this month . Is the non continental soles prone to soles cracking ?

is 270 a good price for DS Wool greys or should i just wait for those grey uncaged 2016 UBs that are coming out late this month . Is the non continental soles prone to soles cracking ?
Continental or not they will eventually crack only if you're really putting excessive every day use like real excessive... When it's just casual wear you'll be fine. There's hardly any differences besides a small amount of grip.

Continental or not they will eventually crack only if you're really putting excessive every day use like real excessive... When it's just casual wear you'll be fine. There's hardly any differences besides a small amount of grip.
My OG whites are just now starting to wear down a bit. Purchased in December with about 1-2 wears every other week since then.

My OG whites are just now starting to wear down a bit. Purchased in December with about 1-2 wears every other week since then.
That's good to hear, I used to think they would wear out faster before too until i got pairs with the OG soles. I can't stand the annoying squeaks on my 3Ms with the conti soles.

yea i would only wear them casually , not to exercise. 270 seems like rape price though , dont you guys think ? i have creams only but want a grey pair, wonder if i should just wait for those
Grey neutral uncaged ones coming out june 28th

$270 seems high to me, personally. I have wool greys and love them; they get the most wear of my UBs. I still think people are gouging if you consider the wide availability these had up until somewhat recently. I'd suggest haggling or wait until somebody's desperate to unload a pair. Just keep your eyes open. I grabbed my girl a pair recently on the 'bay for roughly retail.

At the end of the day, I assure you that you'll be happy with the shoes, but of course you want to be happy with the price you paid.

$270 seems high to me, personally. I have wool greys and love them; they get the most wear of my UBs. I still think people are gouging if you consider the wide availability these had up until somewhat recently. I'd suggest haggling or wait until somebody's desperate to unload a pair. Just keep your eyes open. I grabbed my girl a pair recently on the 'bay for roughly retail.

At the end of the day, I assure you that you'll be happy with the shoes, but of course you want to be happy with the price you paid.

Yea that's what I thought , I think I'll wait to get uncaged grey ones for retail instead . 220 for wool ones be better [emoji]128539[/emoji]

That's good to hear, I used to think they would wear out faster before too until i got pairs with the OG soles. I can't stand the annoying squeaks on my 3Ms with the conti soles.
Squeaks are awesome!  Reminds me of the old school nike commercial... 
laugh.gif

270 for WG might be a touch above the average now, but in 1-2 months that will be a good price.

Got a pair of WG for $235 shipped earlier this week, had a guy offer $210 shipped but he was really flaky so I just paid the $235. 

Last edited:
I can't believe wool greys are going for that much right now. Makes me mad there was a fsr at my footlocker for the longest time until it sold out 1 1/2 month later

Is it really that much though? UBs are $190 retail after tax, I bought mine for $235. After the seller paid the 4% paypal fee he has $225, then he probably had to pay around $15 to ship so he made about $20. I know $235 is too much, but you can't find them in stores and fees and shipping have to be paid.

Last edited:

Is it really that much though? UBs are $190 retail after tax, I bought mine for $235. After the seller paid the 4% paypal fee he has $225, then he probably had to pay around $15 to ship so he made about $20. I know $235 is too much, but you can't find them in stores and fees and shipping have to be paid.
Not all states charge tax for shoes (PA for example - 180 out the door).

Yeah I don't pay a tax for shoes (or any sales tax at all) so that extra ~$15ish is irrelevant for me, just makes reseller prices even worse.
Must be nice. I paid $203 for the triple whites from finish line, $13 tax $10 shipping. I have the OG whites coming in in a few days and I'm trying to decide whether it would be worth the hassle to try to resell the 2.0 or just to try to take them back to finish line.

Last edited:
$270 for wool greys.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

More UBs this summer?  Hopefully non of the gradient ****...  Uncage?  What else?  Didnt know burgs dropped in the UK tho... Thought it was only Asia... 

Back
Top Bottom