ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

$270 for wool greys.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I woulda said something but I don't feel like going back and forth with the internet this morning.

I guess people want these shoes that bad for a CW that has a good chance of restocking.

I woulda said something but I don't feel like going back and forth with the internet this morning.

I guess people want these shoes that bad for a CW that has a good chance of restocking.
I wouldn't bet on them restocking.

Exactly why I didn't mind paying $230. Rather do $25 over retail than waste time/energy searching for a deal. I'd pass at $270 though
smokin.gif

Even if they do you have to be at the right place at the right time or you miss out, and even if you are at the right place at the right time you could still miss out. I'm not spending all my time scouring the internet to save $30 - $40. I'd rather work an hour to make the money and call it a day. I realize anything over $200 is too much for a shoe, but I don't buy that many so I'll pay a little over retail if there is one I really want rather than wasting all my time and hoping I get lucky. Everyone's situation is different but there a lot of things I'd rather do with my time then to waste it searching for shoes.

Even if they do you have to be at the right place at the right time or you miss out, and even if you are at the right place at the right time you could still miss out. I'm not spending all my time scouring the internet to save $30 - $40. I'd rather work an hour to make the money and call it a day. I realize anything over $200 is too much for a shoe, but I don't buy that many so I'll pay a little over retail if there is one I really want rather than wasting all my time and hoping I get lucky. Everyone's situation is different but there a lot of things I'd rather do with my time then to waste it searching for shoes.
Dido. Id rather let those resellers waste their time for $30. Funny to see resellers on Los Angeles CL selling the White 2.0 and Black 2.0 for $200 or $220 when they retail for $197 w/tax. I would rather return them than have to deal with CL flakes.

I don't either but that was what was said about creams then bam, footstore restock/boutique restock. To my knowledge and my experience through the UB hype, Gray wools / Core blacks / Whites have restocked the most out of the OG knit. not much there but you never know.

Sure, but the price is $270 not $230-$240. And that is awesome you make $30-$40 an hour. I highly doubt a majority of this thread makes even close to that.

I have an opinion on buying wools for $270 but that shouldn't stop a person to spend their money how they want to. Shoot, I might put my wools on sale for $300 for a sucker to bite.

Just make sure this thread tells them it's a good price when they ask in here.

damn you guys talking like 230-240 for WG is relatively easy to come up in my size, nothing on ebay less than $350. stupid

damn you guys talking like 230-240 for WG is relatively easy to come up in my size, nothing on ebay less than $350. stupid
Even then so, it's all about value. If you wanna pay $100 more for wools cool go for it. A good amount would disagree but hey your money. ball out.

Just know that resellers see that value and that is why you get inflated prices like $350.

Last edited:
I agree with you $270 is too much

I don't either but that was what was said about creams then bam, footstore restock/boutique restock. To my knowledge and my experience through the UB hype, Gray wools / Core blacks / Whites have restocked the most out of the OG knit. not much there but you never know.

Sure, but the price is $270 not $230-$240. And that is awesome you make $30-$40 an hour. I highly doubt a majority of this thread makes even close to that.

I have an opinion on buying wools for $270 but that shouldn't stop a person to spend their money how they want to. Shoot, I might put my wools on sale for $300 for a sucker to bite.

Just make sure this thread tells them it's a good price when they ask in here.
I agree with you $270 is too much, I was just saying I don't mind paying $30 - $40 over retail for a product that you can't find in retail stores. I don't think $25 to cover shipping and fees and $15  for the seller's time and effort is too bad. Like I said everyone's situation is different. If you buy off Ebay and not straight PayPal, PalPal fees are 4% and Ebay is 10%, so you have to think those guys are paying 14% in fees + shipping. A seller on Ebay would have to sell a $195 shoe at $245 to break even by the time he paid fees and shipping.

Last edited:

I agree with you $270 is too much

I agree with you $270 is too much, I was just saying I don't mind paying $30 - $40 over retail for a product that you can't find in retail stores. I don't think $25 to cover shipping and fees and $15  for the seller's time and effort is too bad. Like I said everyone's situation is different.
Yup, but all it takes is 1-2 people on this thread to say its not bad for a dude to pull the trigger on $270.

This thread has high influence on UB price points and UB resell prices. I don't think $200 retail on the uncaged was an accident.

wouldn't be surprised either that Adidas corp marketing team doesn't skim through this thread to get feedback. Other than facebook groups, this is probably one of the biggest outlets for UB talk.

Almost everyone here has creams 
laugh.gif
  I've worn mine multiple times and have yet to clean them and its still good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom