ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sold out before tweet went live lol
smokin.gif

Im pissed. Never even saw any sizes different than last night/this morning and I played the refresh game

That was on some nike sh** F*** revup

Last edited:
got email at 4:07 pm EST

I got an email from twitter saying revup..blah blah ... I knew it was the restock so I just went straight to the site and grabbed a size 10

FYI, I just chatted with them, and they saying their site is having "technical difficulties"...........

I have some advice for everyone complaining.  Everyone knows this is a small site and will certainly come to a crawl.  Why not stay a little more quiet on the forums when a restock is announced by them and keep things to PM?  You give lurkers and big twitter handles the chance to buy pairs that you want.  It's your own fault.

Already copped another pair. Def went live. You missed it if your waiting for them to tweet it out.. its like waiting for ADC to tweet the link for the yeezy and nmd drop.

I have some advice for everyone complaining.  Everyone knows this is a small site and will certainly come to a crawl.  Why not stay a little more quiet on the forums when a restock is announced by them and keep things to PM?  You give lurkers and big twitter handles the chance to buy pairs that you want.  It's your own fault.
Because people doing it for the reps and try to play hero-ball.

got email at 4:07 pm EST

I got an email from twitter saying revup..blah blah ... I knew it was the restock so I just went straight to the site and grabbed a size 10
Hmmmmmm........ I've been refreshing the page for hours, and no sizes ever showed for me.

Back
Top Bottom