ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prior to US release, I've seen on this thread .5sz down / .5sz up / and TTS.
mean.gif

Either:

1) No one knows their true shoe size

2) Everyone has a different preference on how sock-like should feel

3) People are trolling

The only differences from Caged vs. Uncaged structurally are no cage and different laces. Midsole / Outsole /Boost look identical. So going by that, it's safe to say at this point UB size will be the one.

Last edited:
Alphabounce look better than uncaged lol.
Alphabounce has nothing to do with anything boost related.

If they look better to you then by all means save $80 and cop those instead.

Still don't know why those are getting mentioned here. Only thing that relates alphabounce with UBs is the hype.

Nah, didn't get the purps, I guess the family is still incomplete haha. They purps are nice but I'd never wear em.
You shoulda copped when Sneakerboy had those purples for $140. I woulda never copped those for anywhere near their retail or even with a $75 matches code.

But for the price I got them they are very much so worth it. They need to make more purple boost of the Ash purple / y-3 ZG purple variety instead of making 57 CWs of different shades of gray.

These just touched down. Great price from Kafka. Glad to finally complete the ZG Knit family.
Really like this. Wish I copped the black and whites when I had the chance but $350 or whatever was just too much.

im 10.5 and get all my UB's 10.5 
This. Went .5 up on my first pair and that was a huge mistake. Been buying TTS on all UB since and they fit perfect. Will do the same on uncaged

Alphabounce look better than uncaged lol.

Still don't know why those are getting mentioned here. Only thing that relates alphabounce with UBs is the hype.
It's because in that pic he's wearing an Alphabounce on his left foot and an Uncaged UB on the right. Opinions on the shoe aside, I feel like that's a legitimate enough reason to bring it up considering it was referring to the pic posted.

Originally Posted by 1mfnz    

how's the fit though?  tts or .5 up? fits like 1.0 or 2.0 ub?
Interesting you say this, I was just thinking about how I feel like 1.0 UBs fit smaller than more recent UBs...Im guessing Im not the only one that thinks this?

I'm a true 9.5, and I bought my OG purples and my Creams in a 10. I know I made the right decisions with my OG purples, but I honestly feel like I could've gone with a 9.5 on the Creams.

Is there a consensus that the more recent UBs fit more TTS vs the OG UBs, which fit small?

It's because in that pic he's wearing an Alphabounce on his left foot and an Uncaged UB on the right. Opinions on the shoe aside, I feel like that's a legitimate enough reason to bring it up considering it was referring to the pic posted.
lol how is that a fair comparison if more than half the dude's left foot is covered by his right ankle?

It's pic related homegirl.

No such thing as saving money in this forum. Sneakers is all about Disposable income.
Dude said "save" nobody in these parts is saving money

Nah, didn't get the purps, I guess the family is still incomplete haha. They purps are nice but I'd never wear em.
At first I was going to dye them burgundy or ink blue, but I will probably go black with some type of special treatment on top to get that waxed look like the sample pair.

Might blackout the boost too.

Interesting you say this, I was just thinking about how I feel like 1.0 UBs fit smaller than more recent UBs...Im guessing Im not the only one that thinks this?

I'm a true 9.5, and I bought my OG purples and my Creams in a 10. I know I made the right decisions with my OG purples, but I honestly feel like I could've gone with a 9.5 on the Creams.

Is there a consensus that the more recent UBs fit more TTS vs the OG UBs, which fit small?
I would say the 1.0 UBs are more "snug" rather than fit smaller compared to 2.0 knit and UBs with continental soles.

My solar reds 3.0 do definitely feel lighter and roomier than some of my 1.0 knits but length-wise all fit the same for me. Only UB I would probably size up would be the core blacks.

It's pic related homegirl.

No such thing as saving money in this forum. Sneakers is all about Disposable income.
Dude said "save" nobody in these parts is saving money
You must think resell prices are great deals.

Right on.
laugh.gif

I would say the 1.0 UBs are more "snug" rather than fit smaller compared to 2.0 knit and UBs with continental soles.

My solar reds 3.0 do definitely feel lighter and roomier than some of my 1.0 knits but length-wise all fit the same for me. Only UB I would probably size up would be the core blacks.

Yeah, for some reason the core black 1.0's fit really tight. Thankfully I was able to snag another pair a .5 size up. Seems to be the majority of what people did with them

i agree.  i had tw ub 1.0 in 10.5 and i had to sell them and get a pair at sz 11.  so for all my ub 1.0's i have to get 11 but when i picked up a pair of tw and cb 2.0, the toe box definitely feels roomier and i couldve gone with 10.5 but went with 11.  the difference is small but it might make a difference if you are actually running in these shoes or not.

im really curious with the new uncaged ones coming out.  if its 1.0 or 2.0 fit, i'd prefer them snug but i don't want them to look too snug also cuz i have wide feet...itd just look weird lol

Back
Top Bottom