ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't have much interest in the un caged but copped the MC.. Been waiting on those. Just hope it doesn't get canceled

That multi is horrible.   It reminds me of a bowl of fruit loops and milk, but beggars cant be choosy.

The navy looks better though.  So far Navy and Royal gradients were executed about as good as they could.

I hope who all wanted to eat could. 

I'm passing on those uncaged too so good luck to all.

"copped" mc when they tweeted navy's and saw mc's up. Got through swift but final page didnt load after the hug of death. got conifirmation email with random name and a paypal  receipt with just the order # for item description...salty cause it used up a bunch of balance i had instead of it being tied up in processing till it shipped or cancels 
mean.gif
 totally missed the ships in august part till after purchase too smh

copped MCs at 9:58 west coast time. got an email in my name. i used VIP and a debit. maybe that helps?

Im cool on the multis and those ugly navys. Got my OG navys. The multis are a decent gradient but not for me and especially not with these uncaged dropping tomorrow

At RRS, nothing helps.

Placing an order is kinda like entering a ballot actually, regardless of whether it was "charged" or "not charged".

By the way it's more than one month to ship date, and the last time it happened on the MC Racers, people whom paid using PayPal had their orders cancelled because they said PayPal payment cannot be on hold for more than one month, only those that used card managed to keep their orders in.

That was before the "system error" drop of FSR Multicolor Racer btw which almost everyone had their orders cancelled.

That gradient pattern just doesn't work for the multi. 

The OG, uncaged, or the 2017 knit pattern would work much better.

These have three different multi patterns, but the toebox is the best

Canada gets the short end of the stick with releases like these.

Anyone know when Adidas.ca will be putting them up?
Haha my country does not even have a stick. Lol. We don't even have UB's like this. The uncaged released only one cw with only 7 retail stores releasing them. From what I heard they only have 1 pair per size. Smh.

If I recall someone posting the UB LGC dropping tomorrow, it's what I'm hoping to cop. Ordered me the MCs, 3Ms were such a great cop from RRS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom