ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

While putting ultra boost in the washing machine should I put it on low spin or no spin? Also will wool UBs get fuzzy because I want to wash my Creams.
Delicate wash if you have....  Remove insole and laces...  You can use those fabric shaver for the wools.

Adidas do not accept oversea payment with US address now?
mean.gif

Where did all the Creams go on EBAY???????? I messed up, had a local reseller offering them at $220-250 and didnt jump..........BIG MISTAKE

Hard to have much sympathy for you bro.  What were you waiting for?
I have no clue man for real.....they took 1-2 months to sell em so i guess just figured they would be around, Even more painful they had 2 12s and 1 11.5 - I can wear either

Ok. Pretty sure mine a ghostin? CC charged but no email yet. Like Half an hr ago
Check your order history online under you account. 

I dont worry much about email confirmation from ADC...  Sometimes it will take the whole day before it gets to you... 

Last edited:
@pg62 yo! are they dropping the ub in our area? I called hoh they said no lol!

Just woke up and grabbed a black pair. Is there plenty of stock or is the hype not really there?

I've gotten 3 price drops on GOAT this morning for the black and grey cageless UBs after the release. $230 I think for a 8.5...was $300 last night.

Resellers taking the loss on this release....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom