ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked these up at my local mall. I was hesitant going back and forth with getting them but I'm glad I did. I have yeezy 350s, white UBs, cream chalk UBs, and now I get to add these into the mix. I did take the L on the limited white uncaged this morning but still happy. 

I'm normally 10s in Nike and 9.5 in UBs. I went for same size in the UBUs since I wanted just a bit more room top of my toe but still snug fit. 

Tried these on at home :smile: 

yikes the white pair that dropped today are around 450-550+ on ebay. hope people wait until more places release them. 

I know this probably sounds crazy, for the people who got them, based on fit alone, would you guys recommend actually running in the uncaged? Because I put some mileage in on the og bus and it's the best runner I've probably ran in to date. The uncaged seems like it'd be a bit loose, but it also seems like it could be even better for running.
Yeah definitely, they're very much a performance based shoe.

I think a lot of people have a misguided idea that these uncaged are more geared toward lifestyle because that was the case with previous uncaged UB collabs, but I think it's the opposite. These new uncaged seem even more ideal for running than the originals, to me at least, and that's just from trying them on really quickly. They have a very active, supportive feel.

Is the inside more red or solar or orange?  Also the eyelets on the inside portion of the shoe?

The inside of the shoe is a straight creamsicle orange..and the eyelets are black, though at certain angles you can see the orange through the eyelets.

Last edited:

I picked these up at my local mall. I was hesitant going back and forth with getting them but I'm glad I did. I have yeezy 350s, white UBs, cream chalk UBs, and now I get to add these into the mix. I did take the L on the limited white uncaged this morning but still happy. 

I'm normally 10s in Nike and 9.5 in UBs. I went for same size in the UBUs since I wanted just a bit more room top of my toe but still snug fit. 

Tried these on at home :smile: 
you wearing socks?

Not gonna lie, I would rock those if someone gave it to me 
smokin.gif
Can't lie, I would too... at least as beaters for working out.
Wife and I all set
Damn this get's me pumped. My creams should be arriving today and I copped the reds online [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
does anyone know how UB creams fit in comparison to the core black 1.0?

im about to trade my 750 GG for these and need to make sure these fit a tad bigger than core blacks 1.0.

The inside of the shoe is a straight creamsicle orange..and the eyelets are black, though at certain angles you can see the orange through the eyelets.
Yeah the angle of your pic made the orange show thats what I asked...  Thanks for the input. 

thanks man, appreciate the quick reply,

i can't find these in a 14 so i think a 13 might do since i'm a true 13.5
Trying to remember who it was but he has the same sizing as you but since only ADC dropped 14, he scooped the 13 from the last restock couple months back and he said that it works.  Imma try and look for the post... 

Trying to remember who it was but he has the same sizing as you but since only ADC dropped 14, he scooped the 13 from the last restock couple months back and he said that it works.  Imma try and look for the post... 
much appreciated man, i hope the length  ain't to snug.

thanks man, appreciate the quick reply,
i can't find these in a 14 so i think a 13 might do since i'm a true 13.5

My OGs are 12 and I simply took the insoles out of my 11.5 Creams and they fit perfectly. In fact, I find them to be a bit more comfortable without the insole.

Update.  My size 13 Creams came in from Ubiq today.  Again, I'm a size 14 in UB's and grabbed these from Ubiq to try since 14's are near unicorn status.

First attempt at trying them on was as-is, with the soles in.  A little snug but surprisingly not bad.  For comparisons sake, 3M's in size 13 suffocate my foot, even with the soles out.  I can immediately tell these run bigger than other UB's.

Second try were with the soles out.  A lot better and feels more like a typical size 14 and even fit a little looser than my core black 14's.  Length wise these are a little shorter than all of the 14's I have.  My big toe barely, and I mean BARELY hit the end of the shoe.  Width wise, same as my 14's.

Verdict: I can definitely use these as an everyday UB and plan to do just that.  However, I am still looking for a size 14 as I feel like they still might fit a little better and looser (which I prefer but is totally personal preference).

CLIFFNOTES:

- Size 13 Creams arrived from Ubiq

- Been hunting for size 14

- Creams run big.  Size 13's fit bigger compared to other UB 13's

- Close fit compared to other size 14's I own (just a little tighter)

- Definitely shorter in length than 14's

- Width is similar to size 14's

- Comfortably fit me

- Production date: 01/16

- Keeping to wear, but...

- Still looking for size 14

much appreciated man, i hope the length  ain't to snug.
Here you go...  I thought it was @reigning that posted it.  Just wasnt 100%

Woke up at 8 today and saw the preorder for the white/red multicolors... pls pls pls dont cancel

Back
Top Bottom