ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So that's the actual released version, and not this? The teal heel counter looks a lot better than the striped white, IMO.
apparently US/Canada release is WHITE HEEL CUP.

This running store was suprised Adidas sent the Green heel cup version to them

they're probably all green cups. We know how FTL& Co. like to put up photos of products taken during their sample stage. 

they're probably all green cups. We know how FTL& Co. like to put up photos of products taken during their sample stage. 
SportChek (similar to FL chained in Canada store) here got the white heel cups just like the FTL pic.

Been forcing myself to "hate" the uncaged releases but it's getting harder and harder with the olives/navy releasing soon. Going to try to pass on all uncaged and save money for the 2017 releases :rolleyes  

Agreed I gave in to triple white and now I want the olives

Hit but I just got the olive huarache ultra breathe a month ago so idk how many olive shoes I need but I wish I would of waited

Last edited:
does anyone know how the stella mccartney ultraboost fit compared to the regular ultraboost?

i want to buy a pair for my lady

does anyone know how the stella mccartney ultraboost fit compared to the regular ultraboost?

i want to buy a pair for my lady
Haven't seen any mention myself, but if you're planning to cop from ADC, you could always buy 2 or 3 sizes and keep just the correct one.

not to be that guy, but with this being a "pre order" not expecting to ship until 8/6......I just got shipping notification from runningwarehouse about my MCs :smokin

not to be that guy, but with this being a "pre order" not expecting to ship until 8/6......I just got shipping notification from runningwarehouse about my MCs
smokin.gif
RW > RRS.

Jackrabbit where you at?

Haven't wore these in at least a month with all the UB pickups. They're damn near mint and so nice. Right now IMO as far as patterns go it's 1.0>Uncaged>Other UB

Back
Top Bottom