ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quote:
missed it again bro! 20 minutes too late.

Thanks though
They went pretty quick. Next time I'm just going to cop them myself. If you haven't found them I'll oop you, and if you have then I'll make a 10.5 work
roll.gif

Maaaannnn, Tank be flexing that Triple Black any chance he gets.

Can't be mad at it though. Id do the same if I dropped 6 bills on a sample that everyone else is thirsty for
laugh.gif
I didn't drop 6 bills on em but yeah I'm def gonna keep flexin 
laugh.gif

May have to do my first custom uncaging with the MCs, because WOWWWWW

View media item 2115753

Jesus! How to people like this colorway? (caged or uncaged) Looked like someone just vomited on the uppers. Also find it funny how gradients are some how getting much love.....Still trash in my eyes no matter the intended hype.

Whilst I'm on a rant..... How are the MC 1.0s even called Multicolored. They are all white with a colored toe/mudguard. They were a weak effort when they released and still are. End.

Jesus! How to people like this colorway? (caged or uncaged) Looked like someone just vomited on the uppers. Also find it funny how gradients are some how getting much love.....Still trash in my eyes no matter the intended hype.

Whilst I'm on a rant..... How are the MC 1.0s even called Multicolored. They are all white with a colored toe/mudguard. They were a weak effort when they released and still are. End.

View media item 2115773

yea was thinking the same thing...i remember months back majority wouldn't f*$k with gradients regardless of the cw, now all of a sudden...

and i remember saying that every Ub, cw, model was subjective..

Not a fan of the lacing on those customs. Not really a fan of them regardless, but the lacing setup is key for the DIY uncaged. Always looks way better when they do it similar to the way 350s are laced, or the way the SBs were done.

I dont understand but I feel like this cw brought out a ton of new boost wearers. Like a lot!

^ Agreed. That lace job could use some reworking but the overall look is aight. Not resale hype price aight, just aight

Back
Top Bottom