ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Triple whites in at least a few sizes sitting at any given mall in the Los Angeles are. I feel like they get weekly restocks

Yea footsites sold out by the time I made my mind up to cop a pair . I'll stop by the mall & check
It out

I messed up.. wore my black ultasboost and got into heavy rain which resulted in my boost material getting muddy. I didn´t wipe it of imediatly and now a couple days later the soles are yelllow..

This probably has been asked a thousand times, but what´s the best way to REALLY clean boost material?

I messed up.. wore my black ultasboost and got into heavy rain which resulted in my boost material getting muddy. I didn´t wipe it of imediatly and now a couple days later the soles are yelllow..
This probably has been asked a thousand times, but what´s the best way to REALLY clean boost material?
I'm afraid you can't prevent the yellowing of the boost. Some cleaned it but eventually made the boost more yellow.

The triple white were sitting at my mall also. I like the triple whites, But the other colors looking like payless shoes. I think its the adidas stripes on the sides kills it for me for some reason

Gold will be the most hyped once people realise that they are the only one of the pack with leather on the tongue & cage.......

woo those olives are copped. resell on the OGs is ridiculous, and those are a good substitute. :smokin

are those silver medals 3m or no?

Which CW is this and Asia/Japan exclusive?
Seems to have some chocolate color scheme to it.
Not a fan of uncaged. But I don't mind getting this CW and the navy !

From the FB groups people say they are Japan/China exclusive. Not 100% sure though. The box tag has LTD on it as well.

Which CW is this and Asia/Japan exclusive?
Seems to have some chocolate color scheme to it.
Not a fan of uncaged. But I don't mind getting this CW and the navy !
my friend said that it is asia exclusive and more likely japan get a lot of them

it was released together with black and red LTD

Back
Top Bottom