ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing wrong with stinky feet. Some folks got finger toes and some folks got sausage toes. Also some people got feet that sweat easily and some that don't/

I can probably wear my UBs barefoot for 10+ with casual walking and not have them smell. I got homies who wear a shoe once and their feet start smelling.

No insoles for me in any of my UBs.  I like the extra room and the feel of boost directly underfoot.  

To the dude with sweaty/smelly feet issues, try some thin merino wool socks.  They wick moisture better than synthetics and are naturally anti-microbial.  I have a bunch of pairs of these, but they're not cheap.  They come right up to the top of the collar on UBs.

Amazon product ASIN B0178R6DLM

Best guess is go with 9 if 8.5 is unbearable. 9.5 would give you too much toe room unless you don't mind. Try 9 then if still a tad snug remove insole.

I have really wide feet and while I'll get by with 10 in most shoes, my feet hurt in my first UB (a 10) so I've resorted to wearing without the insoles. However, my other UBs in 10.5 are perfect so I reckon a 9 would be good for ya.
Thanks to you both!!

I wear no insoles on the UB's that I was forced to go TTS on, feels awesome still.

I also go sockless in my UB's or any other shoe that doesn't give me achilles blisters when I go sockless. But I only go sockless if it's for a short period of time. Wouldn't go sockless the whole day or for work. I'd sweat too much and thats whats gonna stink up my shoes and feet

Using Driclor completely got rid of the smell. It's basically bacteria thriving in a biodome of sweat. When I start to feel the sweat glands become overactive I put Driclor on. Once every two weeks.

never. I don't do anything strenuous.
i can't do no-sock. i suffer from hyperhidrosis, so i can get sweaty feet from just standing around. i do put on prescription anti-sweating topical medications, but sometimes they're still not enough to fully block my sweating. so for people like me, i HAVE to put on socks. otherwise, my shoes stink up real fast.

It's a problem, man. I got sweaty feet too. I need to look into some better socks. I sometimes use foot powder to control the stank and sweat, but I still gotta throw my UBs in the washer from time to time.

mean.gif
mean.gif

It's a problem, man. I got sweaty feet too. I need to look into some better socks. I sometimes use foot powder to control the stank and sweat, but I still gotta throw my UBs in the washer from time to time.
have you tried using Driclor like @alden80  ? it could help if your sweating isn't as bad as mine. no prescription required but it's OTC strength.
what's up with this boutique? i'm always hearing bad rep from this place lol.

It's the truth, this buy now think later mentality is taking advantage of sites trying to scale up- if you make a purchase, then honor it (unless there was a legitimate reason why- like ordered wrong size and need the order changed).
Mistakes happen.

Returning is taking advantage.

Cancelling an order isn't IMO.

Mistakes happen.

Returning is taking advantage.

Cancelling an order isn't IMO.
No doubt, I'm just saying people that are ordering off the restocks app without thinking (and then ordering from another site 5 minutes later or realizing they can't resell the shoes) is unfair to the store

Back
Top Bottom