ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or does the 2017 knit patterns look like some reptile skin?
Frankly it reminds me of a shaved ballsack. I'll be skipping this wave of releases.
IMO as of now I feel 2016 gradients >>>>> 2017 wrinkly skin knit
laugh.gif

My MC from Bloomingdales got shipped the other day, will be getting rid of them to one of you guys if they are lack luster. 

Ice*******fire is selling the choco boosts for $550+ woo.... Dont know if im willing to pay that much... They must be restocking quite often..

Guess hes trying to hype it up and make ppl pull the trigger fast, saying its still limited to 400 pairs

180 is most I'll spend on UBs. don't even wanna pay tax. Actually I'm lying. I paid 210 shipped I think for Highsnobiety from their site. That was the one exception.

Last edited:
Think oneness dropped those grey wools down to $200 from $220. I feel bad for the people who get constantly screwed over by their price adjusting

Think oneness dropped those grey wools down to $200 from $220. I feel bad for the people who get constantly screwed over by their price adjusting
is there a reason why they're so close to retail?

they're 1.0 knit, what am i missing here?

NVM just noticed its only ****** and giant sizes

Last edited:

My MC from Bloomingdales got shipped the other day, will be getting rid of them to one of you guys if they are lack luster. 
I don't think you'll be disappointed with the MC in person man. They are pure flames on feet. Pictures rarely do them justice.

thats tough to say.

I got the MC's in hand from ADC and sent them back immediately. Slapped a return label so quick that they almost went back in the same truck that delivered it. 

Last edited:
Are the grey/shock mint pairs that released on END in the UK coming to the US anytime soon?

I think its safe to say that with all of these wrinkled skin / stretch marks / corduroy / metaphase / anaphase comparisons the 2017 knit can never be looked at the same.

Back
Top Bottom