ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Homie copped the ST w/ super discount. He said that there's a lot more room than regular UB. Hopefully some nicer colorways come out

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/162175800757

Someones going to be sad when these come in!!
17 bids?! [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Here's some pics of the uncaged ST
Damn, IDK now. Has me second guessing. Props for the pics though. You might have saved me $160.
My thoughts exactly fam.
Can't believe I forgot the livestock drop...
NO! I totally forgot 
frown.gif

I was even talking to @NonHeinous  about not missing them last night... Had to go pickup my bro from the airport this AM and been with him until now...

Last edited:
Nah man most of the pre-order sites weren't supposed to deliver until late September and I don't want to wait that long. Also people used there 15 percent disco codes on the NMD's that dropped week before last so I wanted to try that.
But how do you know ADC is going to release before that? It is already approaching Sept next week and it's a guaranteed secured pair if you pre-order. Then, if ADC does release before that AND you are able to cop, pre-order pair is easily returnable.

Just a suggestion but good luck copping a pair of Navy 2.0 in the near future. Hopefully you get them sooner than the pre-order dates. Sept 14th or Sept 22nd.

Anybody a fan of the ST? I have two pairs and I finally wore one the other night. Easily more comfortable than the original UB to me.

More support, a bit wider and less snug on the top of the foot. Very impressed.
I hate STs.

Way too stiff...This is obviously in my opinion.

Anybody a fan of the ST? I have two pairs and I finally wore one the other night. Easily more comfortable than the original UB to me.

More support, a bit wider and less snug on the top of the foot. Very impressed.
Comparisons of regular UBs and UB STs have been minimal in differences of comfort but what set the two apart is the silhouette. The STs are a lot more bulky/clunky than reg UBs.

But if you are into them, then that's awesome. Plenty of pairs in different CWs that are for the taking.

can anyone comment on availability of the kids yeezy's this morning?

How come I hear about people getting banned this morning? Early link?

Would like to get pairs for my youngest but figuring out what i can expect to pay

I can't dare venture into a Yeezy thread anymore.

Last edited:

But how do you know ADC is going to release before that? It is already approaching Sept next week and it's a guaranteed secured pair if you pre-order. Then, if ADC does release before that AND you are able to cop, pre-order pair is easily returnable.

Just a suggestion but good luck copping a pair of Navy 2.0 in the near future. Hopefully you get them sooner than the pre-order dates. Sept 14th or Sept 22nd.
To be honest I don't really know why it matters so much to you.  I would rather not have to go through all that to return a pair and add in the fact I am trying to get them for a disco which pretty much eliminates the pre-orders.  But thanks for your concern!

Yes, this article is very 'old' in terms of how far UBs wearers/enthusiast have moved along since March. The comparison is more function based rather than lifestyle/urban based. Unless you meant to say you went out last night for a jog then STs might be your better choice.

However, in terms of lounging/walking, there really isn't much difference. I'd actually go with an Uncaged version than a ST. Uncaged are slightly more comfortable upper than reg UB and you don't sacrifice much bulkiness.

To be honest I don't really know why it matters so much to you.  I would rather not have to go through all that to return a pair and add in the fact I am trying to get them for a disco which pretty much eliminates the pre-orders.  But thanks for your concern!
ADC rarely lets you use discount codes on UBs. and you have a better chance using them on specialty running stores like the pre-orders offer.

Not really concerning to me, just trying to help you out since you've mentioned 'hoping for ADC' drop multiple times when there are outlets to securing a pair.

Just saving both of us the next post of you being salty you missed the drop and/or can't find them anywhere.

But I get taking a side-trip to the post office can be a hassle or having $180ish in limbo while you wait for your credit back.

Different mentalities but like I said hope you cop them soon and for the discount.

Last edited:
Flash NMDs came in, CCS double boxes but doesn't put anything in the box to prevent the box from getting banged around. Smh

Anyway here's a compare of between the 3Ms and UBs. Don't give me hate for post on both threads. Just thinking some of you would appreciate it.

Cool pics. It looks like the Flash NMDs used a 3M 'spray' as it looks like it got on the heel tab logo and the back lego piece.

Flash NMDs came in, CCS double boxes but doesn't put anything in the box to prevent the box from getting banged around. Smh

Anyway here's a compare of between the 3Ms and UBs. Don't give me hate for post on both threads. Just thinking some of you would appreciate it.
I would appreciate it if you let me take those 3Ms off you.

that's what I need in these joints. Forgot about this drop
I forgot too

was pissed when i realized that they did

lucked up on the restock

I had a pair in hand too and they are not bad

not the best collab boost imo but also not the absolute worst

Back
Top Bottom