ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After missing the black 3M train, this seems like a fair compromise. 
The White 3Ms look even better than I originally thought they would. They literally look like glistening diamonds with the 3M shine on the all white PK. Crazy dope. Can't wait for the release.

Just picked up the Pureboost ZG Trainer

Gotta say they are super comfy and amazed at how light they are!

found a pair of 1.0 solar reds DS for under Retail. Guess there is no way for me to not buy them
laugh.gif

wow I would have bought those immediately just yesterday but now you guys got me wanting to wait for the 3M's...lol

lmao, failing resellers with these livestocks. im starting to see people undercutting eachother by $5 every little while on stockx and goat. they're starting to panic guys.

Anyone have experience with the eqt support boosts? Are they more roomy than the ub and comparable in comfort? How do you size them? I'm really digging the recent eqt boost releases.

For some I don't like the triple whites as much as the ones 1.0, feel like they need the black sole 

Shoot him a pm, he has other sizes not listed 
Does Winn do transactions through PP invoice? Tax wrecks this deal for me but if they do it without the ebay fee it's worth it.

Anyone have experience with the eqt support boosts? Are they more roomy than the ub and comparable in comfort? How do you size them? I'm really digging the recent eqt boost releases.

0,5 down from UB results in the same length as UB but even then the eqt fits not as snug as the UB since it's a "classic" sneaker and not primeknit. (If they haven't changed anything Form the white-grey-black Version Form Januars to the recent drops. I only habe the white-grey-black ones..)
Not exactly as comfortable as the UB or NMD pk cause it has no Primeknit, but still very,very comfortable!
In my opinion comfort wise:
UB >>> NMD pk > EQT 93/16 >>> NMD Mesh
And they look absolutely awesome!! So just geht them :D

Last edited:
0,5 down from UB results in the same length as UB but even then the eqt fits not as snug as the UB since it's a "classic" sneaker and not primeknit.
Not exactly as comfortable as the UB or NMD pk cause it has no Primeknit, but still very,very comfortable!
In my opinion comfort wise:
UB >>> NMD pk > EQT 93/16 >>> NMD Mesh
And they look absolutely awesome!! So just geht them
happy.gif
thank you. those trip whites are dope af. for some reason i feel like the eqt trip whites are more wearable than the UB trip whites. i've always been a huge fan of retro runners like NB and such. with the boost tech it's a must for me. 

Back
Top Bottom