ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

****, I was gonna buy the Shock Mints and paint the mint stripe. 

If these are that from the factory, I'd buy them. 
Yeah I'm almost positive that's what they are but with a solid black heel cup. Good thing you didn't buy the Grey Shock Mints yet man cause these are even better.
smokin.gif

Almost pulled the trigger on the olives yesterday but just couldn't bring myself to it. I was one click away from confirming but they are just too damn ugly. They don't even compare to the original olives. Not even the olive color matches it. Shiht is shhit

Almost pulled the trigger on the olives yesterday but just couldn't bring myself to it. I was one click away from confirming but they are just too damn ugly. They don't even compare to the original olives. Not even the olive color matches it. Shiht is shhit
They're not even that bad actually. Not sure why all the hate on the 2.0's, bet yall were wearing ugly as Roshes before.

Roshe slander is unnecessary. They aren't gradient uppers.

Will cop onyx and olive when they hit the net 0 hesitation

This gradient hate is really getting old.
Its been old to me, I feel like a lot of it is people that only want hyped shoes (when MC's were hyped a LOT of people wanted them, now they're starting to sit). The olives made JackRabbit crash yesterday because so many people got hyped on them, yet nobody wants gradients..... watch a triple black gradient pair drop and everybody would be geeking over them, when it would only be a CB2.0 with a painted sole
laugh.gif

Dudes out here rock Yeezy 350s that pretty much have a similiar look/shape as Roshes and have the nerve to hate :lol:

'Bout "ugly" smh

Just cooked on the onix at Santa Monica champs. First gradient. These arent Ltd so will be an easy cook when released wider. Gradient color could be better - kinda looks like it is a stain from dripping pee on your feet.

Just cooked on the onix at Santa Monica champs. First gradient. These arent Ltd so will be an easy cook when released wider. Gradient color could be better - kinda looks like it is a stain from dripping pee on your feet.
Repped for real description

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom