ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No way, those light gray un caged are some of my favorite ultra boosts period. I actually find them more comfortable than the caged version.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
I think the uncaged are dope. Eventually I'll get a pair but I can't seem to bring myself to spend 180 plus tax on them :frown: lol.

My first pair of core black UB 2.0s came in today though and i'm impressed. 

Last edited:
Just copped White Mountaineering NMD City Sock off SNS. Question now is do I rock or sell? Hate the other City Sock's but im kinda feeling the WM pattern.

Just copped White Mountaineering NMD City Sock off SNS. Question now is do I rock or sell? Hate the other City Sock's but im kinda feeling the WM pattern.
I was going to check them out when I saw your comment, but 10/10.5 are already showing in as "Currently in carts", so I guess that's that

I can clearly see a toe box in the RC which is a relief. The gradient line you see may just be the toe cap?

Last edited:
Someone accepted my offer of $225 on GOAT for the Ultra Boost Gold Medal in a sz 12. Looks like it will be the first gradient I keep. That leather cage drew me in. Anyone have ideas on how to best dye the gradient? I kind of want to black out the toebox as much as possible. 

Someone accepted my offer of $225 on GOAT for the Ultra Boost Gold Medal in a sz 12. Looks like it will be the first gradient I keep. That leather cage drew me in. Anyone have ideas on how to best dye the gradient? I kind of want to black out the toebox as much as possible. 

Fabric medium + paint. E.g Angelus black paint and GAC 900. Or Angelus has a fabric medium too. But don't dye. It won't dry properly and will get all over your socks.

Back
Top Bottom