ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OVERKILL question:

Ordered the City Sock Wool from them last Monday (10/17). 

Does it usually take this long to receive a package from them? Previous orders from EU via DHL arrived in just a few days to US.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 
Have you gotten a shipping notification and tracking info?

I also can't forget that one dude who tried to (unsuccessfully) finesse @tankdayglo in that text thread screencap tank posted back then, trying to invoke Jerry Lorenzo hype. Was ahead of his time. We sure as heck were laughing then, but who would've known...
Dude closed up shop about a month later.

I see there's been some discussion about black vs yellow box for the TB. I believe the early (2/16) pairs, like mine, all have typical yellow boost box and the underside of the boost painted while the new (8/16) pairs have an all black box and left the underside of the boost unpainted.

Are
Yeah, i love the Y-3's. just wish i could actually fit in the pairs i own.

I never saw the appeal of trainers. I have 15+ flyknits, but trainers never did it for me. They look a little bland for me.
Too big?  I think I recall you got your TTS... 

OVERKILL question:

Ordered the City Sock Wool from them last Monday (10/17). 

Does it usually take this long to receive a package from them? Previous orders from EU via DHL arrived in just a few days to US.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 
They usually dispatch my package the next day and it usually takes another 2 days for it to arrive to me in WA.

yeah - last update on Friday 10/21 - "the shipment has left the import parcel center in the destination country*
Sometimes stuff gets held up for a couple days at customs, don't worry about it. A week or two coming from EU is the norm, these spots that do 1-2 day shipping to the US from EU for next to nothing are the welcome exception to the rule.

I see there's been some discussion about black vs yellow box for the TB. I believe the early (2/16) pairs, like mine, all have typical yellow boost box and the underside of the boost painted while the new (8/16) pairs have an all black box and left the underside of the boost unpainted.

Is the top of the boost painted (under the insole)?

That tattoo artist Teddy on YouTube said it looked as though Adidas tried painting the boost under the insole but never went through with it fully. He has a 8/16 pair though.

Last edited:

Sometimes stuff gets held up for a couple days at customs, don't worry about it. A week or two coming from EU is the norm, these spots that do 1-2 day shipping to the US from EU for next to nothing are the welcome exception to the rule.
repped! appreciate the help man.

Are
Too big?  I think I recall you got your TTS... 

yep, i purchased my TTS and 3 minutes later, Tank pm'd me and said go half down, at least. I doubted him but it was too late.

So i still have them. THought i was able to trade for burgundy's but someone felt they underestimated the value of their burgundy's and that died.

View media item 2209701

That tattoo artist Teddy on YouTube said it looked as though Adidas tried painting the boost under the insole but never went through with it fully.
No it's not pained under the insole, but some of the excess paint (which is sprayed on) gets on to the top of the boost when it's sprayed. They definitely didn't try painting the top of the boost and give up haha, it's just a byproduct of the painting process.

That tattoo artist Teddy on YouTube said it looked as though Adidas tried painting the boost under the insole but never went through with it fully.
Nah...  Even Tanks pair was only painted at the bottom.  Top was still white.  Thats how he knows they are painted instead of actual colored boost.

Ha wow I was totally thinking of someone else, guess I need to stop beefing with idiots on IG. Yeah that dude was selling for like $560 when End still had them up for $300.
roll.gif

No it's not pained under the insole, but some of the excess paint (which is sprayed on) gets on to the top of the boost when it's sprayed. They definitely didn't try painting the top of the boost and give up haha, it's just a byproduct of the painting process.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Hoping Adidas figures out how to produce individually painted boost pellets without ruining the integrity of the boost.

yep, i purchased my TTS and 3 minutes later, Tank pm'd me and said go half down, at least. I doubted him but it was too late.

So i still have them. THought i was able to trade for burgundy's but someone felt they underestimated the value of their burgundy's and that died.
You can probably trade that now...  Prices on those are ridiculous...  

Back
Top Bottom