ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When were those ever referred to as Watermelon UB's? I thought we all always knew them as the Mineral Teals

They look nothing like watermelons to me. If anything they remind of the toothpaste theme Bloody Gums Dunk SBs
Cats here don't know about those sbs :lol:

Jason Markk will help. But countless people vouch for putting them in the wash...

Let them them soak in a Ickes/sink overnight. Rinse and gently brush dirty spots out. I found this is the best way to clean sneakers as throwing them in the washing machine doesn't get rid of all stains as the detergent doesn't have enough time to eat into the grime

nerd.gif
Damn, jealous! Need a plug on these. Anyone?

Hey guys is 215$ shipped a good price for some new clear onix 2.0?

Might pull the trigger on a pair. Talk me into it guys lol

I figured that these shoes were discontinued for some reason. I'm not in any hurry really (just an impatient guy haha) just have to find who sells them retail now.

I figured that these shoes were discontinued for some reason. I'm not in any hurry really (just an impatient guy haha) just have to find who sells them retail now.
Nah they're just sold out atm. They have restocked maybe 4 or 5 times already, but you have to be quick about it and follow this thread. If you don't have the time to follow this thread and if you're impatient $215 shipped is not bad (IMO.) Just know that you could most likely get them at retail if you are patient and persistent. If you're busy I get it, I've done it before, but I just figured I would let you know there is a chance to score at retail still.

Back
Top Bottom