ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I noticed the preorder earlier. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm just really not feeling them so I passed.

I need to see a black pair.

Y-3 Whiteouts
pimp.gif

I preorderd almost a week ago from them, I'm surprised all sizes are still available. I wouldn't be surprised if they are just taking loans and will be refunding a bunch of people come March lol

I noticed the preorder earlier. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm just really not feeling them so I passed.

I need to see a black pair.
They have one, along the same model, but it kinda leather-ish , looks awful 

Oh man those Y3s gonna be a problem. Would've pre-ordered without thinking if they had 12.5us
 I won't do it if It doesn't happen as the matches madness ... 

guys if you had to pick

White 3M caged

White 3m uncaged

Onix

im jonesing for a new pair (been a minute) and having a hard time deciding.... 
ohwell.gif

wait a second, aren't RC UB's supposed to be 1.0 knit? Why does it look 2.0 to me from the people who have them in hand

ahh I see, thanks. Because that would've been a huge deal breaker for me and would probably have gotten rid of my RC's

Los Angeles heads-pm me for a spot to cop solid gray/mystery gray 2.0s. They'll hold the shoes for you.-(sold out of size 10)I Would post to the thread but i want people currently at work to have a shot at em too.

For those interested in the Y-3 preorder(s), use code FIRST10 for 10% off your first order (must create an account). This ought to slightly help ease the pain of the $40 US shipping...

Back
Top Bottom