ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nordstrom @ the grove has mystery gray 2.0. I believe they ship to your house for a fee, and if you have a nordstrom nearby, they will do a store transfer for free. They will also hold your size until closing time.

Nordstrom @ the grove has mystery gray 2.0. I believe they ship to your house for a fee, and if you have a nordstrom nearby, they will do a store transfer for free. They will also hold your size until closing time.

Nordstrom.com had a FSR last week and I posted the link here. I thought these were undesirable?

Too early too say anything , there has been hardly two dudes on the thread with the shoes in hand. Consensus is far from being right atm. 
I've seen people on FB saying the same, I'm most likely gonna go TTS but it'd be a bummer if it turned out they fit like SBs or even bigger.

I've seen people on FB saying the same, I'm most likely gonna go TTS but it'd be a bummer if it turned out they fit like SBs or even bigger.
Where are you looking at? Local groups? Have only seen a couple of dudes trying to sell or flexing a little bit (
eyes.gif

MY POST NUMBER 1000!!!! 
smokin.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Where are you looking at? Local groups? Have only seen a couple of dudes trying to sell or flexing a little bit (
eyes.gif

MY POST NUMBER 1000!!!! 
smokin.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif
I'm honestly not even sure which group it was, I'm in a few and they all sorta blend together, I'll see if I can find the post but I think it was just one dude saying they ran big. There are a decent amount of people with pairs in hand from the Japanese release.

Either way, I'm gonna to TTS unless we hear otherwise from someone reliable

A steal on Grailed. 

I'm honestly not even sure which group it was, I'm in a few and they all sorta blend together, I'll see if I can find the post but I think it was just one dude saying they ran big. There are a decent amount of people with pairs in hand from the Japanese release.

True true, hopefully someone will pull trough a good review before the drop 

Last edited:

I went TTS. If you read the reviews on Adidas.jp on the reigning champs page. they say its a bit small??? 

http://shop.adidas.jp/pc/item/detai...d=110_B39254&itemGrcd=110_GTJ30&itemDir1=17SS

That was fast haha 

Was gonna PM you the link, but I guess you didn't need any more Creams. 
I can always use more, but yeah I wouldn't have copped a used pair, even though it was def a good price. I have some homies who would have probably wanted but it's whatever.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of those and some of the other 1.0 favorites.

Interesting thanks for the link.

So after going TTS, would you say they fit the same as other UBs? Or do you not have yours in hand yet?
No I don't have them in hand. Just bought it off ebay.jp. Hopefully will get it before thanksgiving. Will update unless some else gets to it first. 

I can always use more, but yeah I wouldn't have copped a used pair, even though it was def a good price. I have some homies who would have probably wanted but it's whatever.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling we haven't see the last of those and some of the other 1.0 favorites.
It was you or Nonheinous, but he seems to be off since a while ago. 

Was definitely a steal didn't last a minute lol. 

Maybe maybe, I remember all those restocks , they were madness, maybe something like that will come along, but I bet my money they're oos everywhere!

I'll be going down to the strip store here in Vegas in a bit to go buy a pair they have onix and olive... which pair should I get? [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom