ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess my $100 jeans are worth it haha. I'm going to get them tapered. Thanks for your input.

No worries. I personally don't let anyone touch my denim other than tailors who specialize in denim like Rail Car. If I'm paying $250 or more for denim, no way a dry cleaners tailor or even a dress clothes tailor touch them. It's not their specialty.

Anyways, 3/4 of my Sz 11.5 RC from ADC are delivered. Just let one (delivered to work) go to someone in IRL. Rest are not for sale at the moment. Will have 4 pairs total when it comes in. 5 after the 1 resale/preorder pair comes in. Sounds crazy but these are my grails period. Only other UB I have 3 or more in is the 3M 1.0. Rest are 2 or a single pair.

Last edited:
IMO, they're trash. Why bother including a dust bag that fills like the cheapest, most flammable beach chair left overs.

The knit isn't nice or tight. Very loose and all over the place.
[/quote]

Thank you for this review.

D. Rose wearing his SNS collab tonight 
nerd.gif

Man these RC fit huge, usually wear an 8.5 but i can probably fit an 8 or even 7.5. Well, time to return back to ADC.

Just kidding

Last edited:
I haven't heard of any.
The 2 red flags I heard about were the guy on twitter that received fake human racers and apparently there's a guy (don't remember his name) that's associated with StockX that is either known for having fakes or has claimed a fake pair as real (1 of the 2).

I know eventually something was gonna slip through either on GOAT or StockX, but hearing that about StockX wasn't encouraging.

I'm hoping that the fact that there's no known RC fakes and they just released is comfort enough to scoop a pair.

Really starting to lose hope on my RC shipping from ADC. I just don't understand the delay since others have already received their shipping emails and ADC also fulfilling TB orders before my RC order from Tuesday. It would only make sense if they are waiting for late inventory for the RC to come in. I just got off the phone with ADC CS and they said my RC order should ship out soon but that's just the same answer everyone else received. I might just buy a pair from StockX now while the prices are at their lowest.

Back
Top Bottom