ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to go with the 9 (w/o insoles) in RCs instead of the 9.5.

To be honest the 9.5 felt pretty much perfect but I like the way the 9 looks on foot so much better. Wearing the 9s without insoles feels just like wearing my 9.5 Kolors without insoles.

If comfort is the only concern, I'd say go TTS, they just looked too long to me on foot.

Does that mean you have an extra in 9.5?

Decided to go with the 9 (w/o insoles) in RCs instead of the 9.5.

To be honest the 9.5 felt pretty much perfect but I like the way the 9 looks on foot so much better. Wearing the 9s without insoles feels just like wearing my 9.5 Kolors without insoles.

If comfort is the only concern, I'd say go TTS, they just looked too long to me on foot.
so basically a full size down from UBs without insoles and .5size down from TTS?

does the PK feel thin and stretchy like the Y-3PB ZG or NMD PK?

I'm a UB1.0 10.5 and 9.5 in NMD PK and Y-3PB ZG. 

Stil waiting on a 10 and 10.5 but now seems the 10.5 would be elf shoes for sure. 

So should I hunt for a 9.5?

Thanks in advance. 

I'm sure I am in minority but these 3.0's are [emoji]128465[/emoji] Not a fan at all. Would def need to a CW better than the pairs I already own.

so basically a full size down from UBs without insoles and .5size down from TTS?

does the PK feel thin and stretchy like the Y-3PB ZG or NMD PK?

I'm a UB1.0 10.5 and 9.5 in NMD PK and Y-3PB ZG. 

Stil waiting on a 10 and 10.5 but now seems the 10.5 would be elf shoes for sure. 

So should I hunt for a 9.5?

Thanks in advance. 
It's complicated. The 9.5 was actually technically more comfortable to me. The 9 is still very comfy but the 9.5 felt better overall. I just made a slight sacrifice for aesthetics so that instead of a 9/10 on comfort scale, they're more like an 8.5/10. My decision wasn't practical, but I have plenty of other pairs that are 9/10 or higher, and I bought these for the aesthetics more than anything so I figured I'd go with the pair that I liked the look of more.

Now if I'm giving others advice on sizing, I kinda have to throw the aesthetic concern out the window since it's so subjective. So for purely comfort's sake, I'd say if you normally go .5 up for UBs (which I don't), then you should go TTS with RCs. If you normally go TTS with UB, you could probably stay TTS with RCs. Anything beyond that becomes a matter of personal taste.

And yes I realize this sizing advice might not make sense to some, it does to me.

PK is thinner than most UBs. I wouldn't describe it as stretchy so much as "loose". The material doesn't seem quite as elastic as typical UB PK but it's also less restricting.

Long story short, I think you'll be fine with the 10.

Sorry if I'm spamming.. but I will ask this same question in 2-3 threads.

To the people who buy used sneakers. What do you guys do when you receive them? Do you disinfect the insoles, replace them, etc..? If it matters.. lightly used sneakers (less than 5 wears).

What do you do? Besides the typical clean up on the outside if you need to.

To the people who buy used sneakers. What do you guys do when you receive them? Do you disinfect the insoles, replace them, etc..? If it matters.. lightly used sneakers (less than 5 wears).

i would never buy used sneakers to wear

Just do whatever you wanna do man. Throw them in the washer (the safe way), disinfect them, whatever make sure you feel like they aren't used.

It's complicated. The 9.5 was actually technically more comfortable to me. The 9 is still very comfy but the 9.5 felt better overall. I just made a slight sacrifice for aesthetics so that instead of a 9/10 on comfort scale, they're more like an 8.5/10. My decision wasn't practical, but I have plenty of other pairs that are 9/10 or higher, and I bought these for the aesthetics more than anything so I figured I'd go with the pair that I liked the look of more.

Now if I'm giving others advice on sizing, I kinda have to throw the aesthetic concern out the window since it's so subjective. So for purely comfort's sake, I'd say if you normally go .5 up for UBs (which I don't), then you should go TTS with RCs. If you normally go TTS with UB, you could probably stay TTS with RCs. Anything beyond that becomes a matter of personal taste.

And yes I realize this sizing advice might not make sense to some, it does to me.

PK is thinner than most UBs. I wouldn't describe it as stretchy so much as "loose". The material doesn't seem quite as elastic as typical UB PK but it's also less restricting.

Long story short, I think you'll be fine with the 10.
Thanks for the advice. Repped.

I think you're the go to guy for sizing since you own various models and pairs of boosts.  Based on your sig. I'm probably .5 size bigger than you but I think it is because i have a wide foot so I have to go up half a size in UB1.0.  I just don't want to wait too long for the size9.5 if I do need them.  

By the time I get my pairs from StockX it will be 2 weeks from now and who knows where the prices will be for a 9.5.

Damn those are beautiful. So many 3.0s I gotta have. Idk why everybody else says the 3.0s are trash. I don't get it
Skipped all 2.0s, but I'm really digging the 3.0, so I'll be in for a few pairs, including these.
Those are going to be asia exclusives or Adidas will release only 50 pairs in the US and the rest will go to a German outlet.

I know this because I like them and that's is what happens to every pair of UB that I really want.  FML

Sorry
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom