ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luckily I can easily pass on all of the cws releasing tomorrow. The Naked collab looks great, just not sure if I need them. Will wait to see more pictures.

Man these 3.0 are a tough call. I had already ordered the grey and blue from RRS. I assume the grey is the same one thats dropping tomorrow. Anybody know if the blue from RRS is the navy or the royal? Im hoping its royal but i cant tell.

I want the royal and burgs (1.0 i dont have) but im conflicted. A lot going on right now lol
Royal

Still waiting on shipping from ADC on RCs...
sick.gif
Mine just shipped this saturday. They're just backed up. 

Im also considering saying screw it and only copping ltd UB releases from now on. My collection is just growing too big right now. Not enough money for all these GRs

So i'm looking to send my Onyx back to Adidas. (ordered them and decided I needed an 8.5 instead of 8). What does Adidas do with shoes that are sent back if they are already sold out on the website?

So i'm looking to send my Onyx back to Adidas. (ordered them and decided I needed an 8.5 instead of 8). What does Adidas do with shoes that are sent back if they are already sold out on the website?

Either end up at adidas employee store or will restock online

For those that have 3.0 in hand, how is the sizing? fit more TTS than 1.0 and 2.0? 

I've always had to go half up for UB 1.0 and 2.0

Thanks

The women's burg looks nicer than the men's pair. At first I thought they were gonna be a cherry red which would've been dope.

Back
Top Bottom