ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good. Gimme some good old GR product that I can buy without fighting all the resellers.
These are going to sell it because people will think these are the same as the berg 1.0 and resellers will try to make $20 wherever they can. They don't understand that not every UB is hyped. Dumb kids all over twitter trying to flip white 2.0's.

Let me know how this turns out for you. I logged onto FNL and noticed I had a Triple White 3.0 size 9 (US Men's) sitting in my cart.

My 11 that I ordered last week is already on it's way but I could cop for someone on the board if it comes through. 
Yo, 

Just got shipping confirmation and tracking number or the uncaged triple blacks that were in the cart. 

Still won't believe until they are at my house and its the shoe and not some different shoe lol

But I did get a tracking and all the pics of the order/confirmation is the triple blacks uncaged

Adidas EU this morning got size 10.5 us
Wish these would release in the US  
mean.gif

Just touched down from the UK. The box was only put in a black plastic bag and surprising survived just fine. Big ups to DHL I guess.

Back
Top Bottom